Chapter 22

I pulled on the collar of his shirt, bringing him down to me, and kissed him gently. He spread my legs wide enough to fit his body in between. Levi rubbed his body against mine. I moaned into the kiss. Levi placed a hand on my outer thigh and pushed against my body again.

Levi began to kiss my neck gently. I looked up at the stars and started to sigh before Levi bit down on my neck making me let out a loud moan. I quickly covered my mouth and blushed. Levi lifted his head from my neck and looked at me.

"Don't cover your mouth. I love your noises." I shook my head and he tried to pry my hand from my mouth. I pushed down hard on my mouth refusing to let go. Levi stopped trying and said "Come on, Eren. Let me hear you." I shut my eyes tightly and whined.

Levi leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Move... Your... Hand." Grinding against me with every word. I tilted my head back and let out another whine but it sounded more like a moan. I weakened the hold on my mouth. He noticed and then grabbed my hand and held it down next to my ear.

He looked down at me and smiled. He let go of my hand and began lifting my shirt up. Even though he's already seen me and the only lighting are the stars, I felt nervous.

"L-" Levi instantly stopped moving his hand and interrupted me.

"Are you okay? I won't look if you don't want me to and I'll stop whenever you want."

I nodded and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and then pulled Levi's hand further into my shirt. He didn't move his hand any farther than my lower ribs, where I put it.

"Look at me, Eren." I turned my head towards him and then looked up. "Do you want me to stop?" I didn't answer. "Eren, please, tell me."

"Please don't stop, I'm just nervous." I looked down and then back up. I placed my hand behind his neck and pulled it down, making our lips lock. Levi moved his lips slowly as he lifted my shirt up more. We stopped as he removed my shirt.

I shivered as cold air ran over my skin. Levi went down to kiss me again but I pushed on his shoulder.

"What?" He asked.

"Take your shirt off, too." Levi sat back, my legs now over his thighs. He slowly removed his shirt, obviously teasing me. When it was off he rubbed his hands from my knees to my thighs.

Our eyes met as he slid his hands to my belt. I felt my heart jump and I quickly placed my hands on his. "I- I-" I stuttered not able to get any woulds out.

Levi's face turned sad. "Am I doing something wrong? Is there anything I can do to make you trust me? I hope you remember, I'm a virgin too. I'm just as nervous as you."

"Kiss me." That was all I could say. Levi moved my hands from my belt and unbelted my pants. He spread his legs and then leaned over, pushing against my legs, and kissed my abdomen and working his way up.

While his lips worked their way up my body his hands slid my pants down to my mid-thigh. He placed his hands on my outer thigh again. He stopped kissing and looked at me.

"May I?" He said as he tugged at my pants lightly. I nodded. He sat up and scooted back once again and removed my pants. He moved forward slightly before I placed my foot on his tummy. He looked down at my foot and then back at me.

I sat up and scooted close to him, my legs still draping over his thighs, and began to remove his pants. My hands were shaking, making it difficult to unbutton them. Levi reached down to help and I smacked his hand.

"I can do it." I insisted and at that, Levi placed his hands behind his head.

After 30 seconds, I got his pants undone. I smiled, feel accomplished. Levi kissed my forehead before turning around and removing his pants.