Chapter 29

"Paintballing?!" I jumped out of bed and smiled. "Do I get to hit you or work with you?"

"We'll see when we get there. We have to wait for E-"

Levi was interrupted by the doorbell. He hurriedly threw some pants and a shirt on and ran downstairs. I put on some clothes too and then walked downstairs.

When I went downstairs I saw Levi conversing with two people. One of them was a really tall blonde with some serious eyebrows. The other was a woman who looked way too excited. Levi looked back at me and the woman put on the biggest smile.

"That's Eren?!" She walked towards me.

"Hanji, leave him be." I heard Levi say before I was being squeezed to death.

"I-.... can't. .... breathe...!" The woman let go of me.

"Oops!" She giggled "I'm just so excited to be able to put a face to all the stories I've heard."

I leaned over to the side and looked at Levi. He rolled his eyes.

"Let's go paintballing."

I was dragged out of the house by this 'Hanji' and I mouthed "help" to
Levi and he completely ignored me.

Levi and the blonde, who I found out is named Erwin, got the front seats while I was stuck with the psycho woman. Even though she was hyper and had no boundaries, she was quite enjoyable.

"So, Levi, have you had sex yet?"

Levi, who was driving, said "Why don't you ask him?" As he pointed to me.

"I-I uhhh. Uhhhhh. Levi!" They all laughed.

It took about 45 minutes to get to this place. When we arrived all I saw were nets and trees. We piled out of the car and walked to this booth made of wood.

Levi was speaking to the French guy at the counter. I took this time to check Levi out. He was wearing dark green pants and a black long sleeve shirt. He looked hot, as usual.

"Let's go." I heard Levi say as we walked to a bench next to the booth.

When we sat down we distributed the balls evenly. I've never been paintballing before so I was nervous but oh-so excited. Once we got all of our stuff ready we walked. We went past a every-man-for-himself-arena and one for little kids. Those brave little souls.

We walked up a little farther then a worker told us to put our face shields on and follow him. We split up in to two groups. Its obviously couple vs couple.

We stopped and the ref ran through all the rules and then we were off. I looked around. There were trees everywhere and a trail that split the mini forest in half. On both halves there was a little bunker. Levi smacked my ass.

"Ready, newbie?"

"I'm actually pretty scared."

"Wanna know a secret tip?" Levi whispered.

"Of course I wanna know a secret tip."

"Don't get shot, it can hurt like bitch. This is one of the only times being small gives me an advantage." He slapped my back, which stung and we slid into the bunker. I heard the ref count down from 5.

"5... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1..." and he blew a horn.

Levi looked at me, said "Good luck " and ran out of the bunker.

I know I do not want to be stuck in here. I sprinted behind a nearby tree. Levi went the other way when we left the bunker so he was across from me. He looked like a professional. He was on one knee behind a tree, aiming at the other side.

I glanced out and a bullet came flying. I squeaked and quickly moved back behind the tree and the paint ball hit a tree behind me. My heart was pounding and I felt like I could run miles.

I looked back at Levi and he was looking at me. I gave him a thumbs up and he returned to hunting his friends. He peaked his head out and pulled the trigger three times. I heard Erwin shout

"Hit! Out!" As he walked with his gun above his head out of the arena.

"Nice shot." I called out to Levi.

"Next one's yours."

I peaked out the other side of the tree and spotted a brown that looked a little off and I pulled the trigger twice.