Chapter 23

As I watched Levi slide his pants off, I paid attention to the music

"Fate, tell me it's right,"
Levi turned and faced me
"Is this love at first sight?"

He gently leaned me back and placed himself in between my legs.
"Please don't make it wrong, Just stay for the night. "

He began to kiss my neck again and grind against me
"All I wanna do is make love to you"
I moaned through a smile as Levi pushed himself against me, bitting my neck.

"Say you will"
I slid my hand down his chest and towards the rim of his boxers.

"You want me too"
I lifted his lower body off mine as I slid my hand into his boxers.

"All I wanna do is make love to you"
Levi bit my neck one last time and then looked into my eyes.
"I've got lovin' arms to hold on to"
The music continued in the background as I teased Levi. Running my cold finger tips up and down his length.

Levi moved slightly, grabbing a blanket and throwing it over himself, covering our lower half from the cold and light.

I slid down slightly and pulled down his boxers as far as I could without getting up. I felt his tip touch my hardened member through my boxers. Levi took his boxers off the rest of the way and began to take off mine.

Levi placed two fingers on the left and right front rim of my boxers and began to pull down my boxers but stopped.

"Is it o-"

"Just do it already, you're teasing." Levi smiled and kissed me as he removed them. Once he removed them I wrapped my legs around his, placing my feet in between his shins behind him.

"Open your mouth a bit." Levi comanded me. I opened it a little bit more than I did last time he asked.

He placed his hand on my hard on and then slipped his tongue into my mouth. He began rubbing me as we kissed, saliva come out of the corner of my mouth and ran down my cheek.

Levi broke the kiss, both of us panting. He stopped rubbing and then slid his hand down farther. He rubbed gently around the outside of my opening, but then stopped.

"Are you okay with this, Eren? You know it may hurt."

I nodded. "I trust you."

Levi moved one of me legs down and put his on either side of it. He tried to reach into the back window, but couldn't. He ripped the blanket off of me and wrapped it around himself.

I groaned and rolled over, placing my face in the pillow and my butt in the air, trying to keep at least a little warm. I felt the car move slightly and then I felt firm hands on my butt.

"Turn around you goofball."

"If you promise to warm me up."

Levi pushed my butt down, making it touch my heels then leaned over me. His boner was rubbing against my anus as he whispered in my ear seductively "I promise to warm you up."

He slapped my ass and then leaned back. I rolled over and my legs fell open. There was just enough starlight to allow Levi to see my whole body. I blushed and looked away as he looked at my body.

He felt around my body and then turned my head towards him.

"I'm going to try to make this easier by stretching you. Are you ready?"

"Yep!" I said probably with too much enthusiasm. Levi smiled and picked up a bottle that I assume he got when he tried to freeze me to death.He squeezed a little bit of the lube onto his fingers and placed it on my hole. He leaned down and kissed my neck, his breath is warm. The gel was cold, I flinched at his touch. Levi rubbed one finger over the outside of it and pushed on it gently.

I placed on hand on the back of his neck, and the other on the arm propping him up. He bit down on my neck, making me moan into his ear.