Chapter 52

I whined basically the whole walk. It was only 15 minutes to the hotel but I was cranky and tired. The hotel better have a hot tub as a bath or I'm going to blow up, but not before killing Levi.

"Can you just give me one minute of silence?" Levi asked as we walked into the "hotel".

I'm not sure why I expected some insanely well put together 50 floor building but to be honest, I like this better. We get to rent a little shack like home for two weeks. I gave Levi 20 minutes of silence. Mainly because during that time he was dealing with the preparations and then we walked to our little place.

It was very homey. Small, but homey. There was a love seat right against the wall across from the door with a table in front of that. There was a room behind the couch and it had a amazing looking king sized bed.

The only disappointment was the bathroom.

"Awwww! No hot tub for a bath." I smiled and looked at Levi who was groaning. "Levi! Come look."

"Look at what?"

"The bathroom? Duh."

Levi got up and stood next to me. "What's so special about it?"

"It's small so you have to get used to sharing a sink with me if we brush our teeth at the same time. Also, the shower only has one shower head. You know, like normal showers do."

The bathroom was pretty simple. It has a small sink with a mirror above it and a toliet next to it. In the corner was a shower, the door and walls of the shower were made of glass.

Levi kissed my neck and started to remove his shirt. "I want to take a shower, I feel disgusting. I hate airplanes. Have I ever told you how absolutely dirty they are? Ugh!" Levi muttered under his breath.

"You're finally starting to sound like the old man you are."

Levi instantly stopped what he was doing. "You don't get a fucking massage." He removed his boxers and jumped into the shower.

"Oh come on. It's called a joke!" I leaned against the wall and watched him scrub the gel out of his hair.

He completely ignored me as he finished his shower and stepped out. I jumped in when he jumped out. When I was finished I walked into the bedroom with just a towel around my lower body. Levi was laying on his stomach with his hands under his forehead. He only had a towel covering his ass. I smiled.

I crawled behind him and sat on his upper thighs. He didn't even lift his head up. "What are you doing?" He was definitely tired. I didn't answer. Instead I pushed my thumbs into his lower back and rubbed in a circular motion. I moved my way up his back and then back down. Levi moaned and laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Less talk more whatever you are doing."

"It's called a massage."

"I said less talk." I smiled and giggled. His muscles were really tight and tense so I had to massage for about 30 minutes before they loosened. I was now super sore. I plopped down off of him and sighed.

"How have you dealt with your tension?"

"I haven't. You're so rough, but it felt really good." I blushed at that and Levi looked at me. "Don't even think about it."

"I wasn't think about anything."

"Okay, Mr. Ackerman." Levi flipped onto his back, his towel falling and completely exposing him. I felt a twitch below my own towel.

"Stop teasing me." I whined

"Oh like you've never seen my dick before."

"I have, many times, you're just unusually hot right now."

"Am I not always hot?"

"What? Thats not what I said!"

"No, but you implied it."

I quickly moved back on top of him, sitting on his upper thighs. My towel came off in the process.

"Stop putting words into my mouth." I smiled as I ran my hand down his body. His eyes following it.

"I didn't put anything into your mouth."

I laughed as I moved my hand onto his hardening member. I whispered "I promise to be a loving husband. A husband who will take care of you in every way...." I began to stoke slowly, him now fully erect, as I looked in his eyes and finished speaking, "....possible."

"When did you become so bold?"

"Who knows?"