Chapter 48

"Who invited you?"

"Mikasa. She told me you were getting married. I didn't know you were gay."

I ripped my arm from his grip. "Grisha, leave. Now." I walked into view and then was pulled back. "You are ruining this. Please just go." I heard whispers inside the chapel. "I swear, if you don't let go of me right now, I'll scream."

He released me and sobbed. I laughed at him and then walked back into view and looked at Levi who was standing in the middle. He was gorgeous. His tuxedo was fully black besides his under shirt, which was dark green of course, he rocked it. I'm going to faint.

I walked down the aisle alone to the tune of "Here comes the bride." When I finally reached Levi I stood in front of him and then faced the officiant. I glanced at Levi, his hair was a stylish mess like mine, except he had a lose strand falling over the left side of his face. It was hot.

" Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Levi and Eren in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

Levi and I looked behind us. Nobody said anything, we smiled and looked back over to the speaker. He read something to us about marriage and we all laughed. It was time for the vows. Levi was first, we faced each other and he spoke.

"I, Levi, take you, Eren, to be my loving husband from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

I felt tears well up in my eyes as he spoke. It was now my turn.

" I, Eren, take you, Levi, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

Levi and I smiled at each other, tears of joy running down my face. When we saw the little boy holding a pillow with two rings on it, we laughed softly. He waddled his way up the steps and held it up in between us. We both held a ring in our hand.

Levi grabbed my left hand and slowly removed my engagement ring and placed it in his pocket. Then he looked at me as he slide the ring on my finger and said, " "I, Levi, give you, Eren, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

I did the same to him and then the officiant placed a tall, but small, table in between us with 3 candles on it. Two of them were tall but the one in the middle was short and fat. Levi and I lit our tall candle alone and then lit the big one together as a sign of unity. The table was moved away and the officiant spoke once again.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom".

Levi gently cupped my cheek and placed an arm on my lower back. He looked me in the eyes before closing his and kissing me. I placed an arm on his neck amd kissed him back. There were cheers and applause. When we broke the kiss, I looked at Levi.

"I present to you Mr. and Mr. Ackerman"

He was crying. Levi had a tear running down his smiling face. I held his hand and then wiped his face with my thumb. We then walked to our wedding reception.