Chapter 17

I nibbled on his tummy and then traced his v-line with my tongue. Levi refused to remove his hand. I looked up at him, the water was dripping off of him and into my eyes. I looked back down.

"Move your hands."

"No." Levi said without hesitation.

I bit his hand hard. "Move your hand, please." I begged.

Levi looked up and removed his hand. It was like a jack in the box. It just sprung out. It was intimidating. He continued to look away and I decided to expirement.

With my left hand I grabbed one of Levi's hands and held onto it. With my other hand I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and slowly began to move my hand in a repetitive up and down motion.

Levi twitched slightly and looked down at me. I looked back at him and took the chance. While keeping eye contact, I took him into my mouth. I saw Levi's chest bounce up once.

"E-" Before he could finish I slowly began to take him out, sucking lightly. When the tip was the only part in my mouth, I sucked and then swirled my tongue around it. Levi moaned quietly.

I inserted more into my mouth once again but this time when I removed it I used my tongue, licking underneath his shaft. I closed my eyes and tightened my grip on his hand.

I continued moving it in and out, sucking and licking for a few minutes. Levi's body began to twitch with almost every movement. His moaning became louder and echoed in the shower.

He placed a hand on my head and lightly pulled my hair. I moaned, vibrating his member and he pulled harder. I went faster and harder, rubbing him where my mouth isn't. I could tell he was close and I was unbelievably horny.

He moaned my name before spurting a warm liquid into my mouth. When I looked up at him he looked traumatized. I swallowed the salty liquid and licked the excess off the tip. I stood up and looked at him.

"Are you okay?"

"You're mouth is amazing."

I let go of his hand and kissed him. I grabbed the shampoo I've seen Levi used and squirted some on my hand. I smiled and then began to massage it in his scalp. Levi looked down and noticed my problem.

"Do you want me to take care of you?"

I shook my head and finished washing him up and he did the same to me. When we got out of the shower, we stayed silent. I walked out of the bathroom first, not even with a towel. Levi followed behind me and smacked my ass.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaooouucch!" I yelled, rubbing my now stinging butt cheek. I looked at Levi and he was smiling. We got both put boxers on, turned off the light and crawled into bed.

We laid there silently. I was on my back and Levi was facing me. He slid his hand on my body, looking for something but I don't know what. His hand brushed over my penis and I shuddered.

Levi sat up and placed one hand on either side of my head and his body in between my legs. He kissed my neck lightly and then nibbled on my ear lobe and whispered,

"Let me return the favor."

He continued to bite and nibble my neck making me close my eyes and lean my head back. His hand slid down into my boxers over my hardened penis. He slowly began to stroke me, biting into my neck. His touch made me weak.

He bit down hard enough to draw blood on my sweet spot and I moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear me. Levi removed my boxers and went faster, I squirmed beneath him.

"Levi" I moaned. I bucked my hips up accidentally rubbing mine against his. Levi's hands were soft but strong and worked miracles on me. I was getting close.

Levi slipped down under the covers and took me into his mouth.