Chapter 27

Levi laid down behind me and placed his arms around my tummy. We spoke about a few things before finally falling asleep.

----------------

I woke up to my phone ringing. Levi and I both groaned as I sat up and tried to find it. When my hand finally felt it I picked it up and answered.

"This is Eren Jaeger, how may I help you?"

I heard a laugh, "Hey buddy. I'm sorry, I don't know the time difference between America and France."

"It's a nine hour difference, Armin. It like 8am here." I looked over at Levi who was face planted into his pillow. "You woke up Levi. Nice job."

"Wait- what?!" I forgot that I didn't tell him. "Last thing I remember is that you were dating him! When did you start living together?"

"No no. We don't live together, as great as that sounds,"Levi cocked his head up and looked at me. "I'm just visiting. I've been here since November."

Levi pulled me towards him, spreading my legs and wrapping his arms around my waist. "W-what are you doing?" He leaned me back slightly, placing his face on my stomach, and closed his eyes. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"How long are you there for? You sound like you're having fun."

I laughed. "I'm having a blast. I leave on the 27th of January. We get to spend his birthday and our anniversary together."

"That's great. Have you lost your virginity yet?" I heard Levi chuckle.

"Can you hear him?" I asked Levi and he ignored me.

"Well uhm yeah. I have." I said to Armin.

"Woooooh!" Armim yelled, "Details?!"

"Oh come on he's right here." Levi bit and sucked on the fattest part of my tummy and I moaned slightly. "Levi!" I flicked his head.

"Just give me the details so I can leave you guys to your business." Armin teased.

I groaned. "Okay okay." I looked at Levi, "You keep quiet." He nodded and I began my story.

"Well, first he took me out to dinner and the food was amazing, but the waitress was obviously flirting with him," Levi started to say something and I covered his mouth. "Then he asked me to go camping in his truck. We filled it up with pillows and blankets and drove up to a great secluded, stargazing spot in the mountains."

"That's so romantic." Armin said enthusiastically.

"I know. He's a sweetheart. Anyway, he gave me a taste of his cigarette through his mouth. Talk about hot," I pushed my hand against Levi's mouth harder, he licked my hand and I moved it away. "Eww Levi, don't lick me!"

Armin laughed and I placed my hand back into Levi's hair and continued, "Sorry, he's kinda rude." I laughed. "Then one thing led to the next and Levi was making love to me."

Armin squealed like a fan girl. "Cute!!"

We talked for a few more minutes and hung up. I looked back down to Levi and at the exact moment I looked down, he looked up, smiling. I blushed.

"Eren yo-"

"Don't even try to finish that." I interrupted.

Levi propped himself up on one elbow and put his other hand over my mouth. I started to speak but he clamped his hand down. "Eren, you're hard." He looked me straight in the eyes as he said that and then rolled over.

Levi got out of bed and stretched, his muscles flexing. I quickly pulled out my phone.

Click. My heart stopped "Oops."

Levi slowly turned towards me, "Did you ju-"

Click

He started to walk back towards the bed, click, click.

"Eren!" Click.

Levi pounced on top of me and tried to take my phone. I held onto it for dear life.

"Give me the phone or I'll fuck the hell out of you."

I let out a little squeak. "I'm n-not afraid of you." I tried to sound confident.

I accidently dropped the phone on the floor. I quickly bent over and reached for it. Levi put his hands under my arms and pulled back. Levi was now on his back and my back was against his chest. Levi quickly changed our positions.

Levi's hand was on my neck and one side of my face was pushed into the bed and my ass was pushed against his crotch.