Chapter 46

"Eren, will you marry me?"

Levi was staring into my eyes, I cried. I nodded and cried.

"Oh my god. Yes. Yes. Yes, Levi. Yes." I sobbed happily as Levi slid the engagement ring onto my finger. We received some cheers and congrats from our uninvited audience. I smiled. Levi stood up and kissed my forehead.

After the dinner we drove home. I was still crying. How many tears can a man shed before growing a vagina? When we walked into our house and I kicked off my shoes. I squealed.

Not caring about anything, I removed my clothing as I ran into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and danced around naked until I saw Levi out of the corner of my eye. I froze in place.

"Hi!" I smiled and waved before jumping into the shower. "Come on in, lover boy, the water's warm."

Levi laughed as he stripped. "You're a goofball."

Levi walked into the shower with me and automatically began to scrub my hair with shampoo. I closed my eyes as he massaged my head with his fingers.

"That feels sooooo good." I whispered. I lifted my hand up and looked at my ring. "The water won't ruin it, right?"

"No. It will be fine."

When we finished with our shower we dried off and walked into the bedroom. Levi grabbed a shirt and snapped my ass with it.

"Oww!" I screamed. "That hurt!" I laughed as I jumped on to the bed, not even bothering to put clothes on.

"It was supposed to." Levi flipped the light switch off and joined me in bed.

"Goodnight!" I turned my back towards him and smiled.

"Oh you know you aren't sleeping yet." Levi purred.

"I know." I giggled.

"I'm going to make love to you like it's the last night on earth." He whispered softly in my ear.

I laid on my back and whispered, "Please do."

Levi crawled over on top of me and held himself up with his left forearm. He ran his right hand down my body and to my thighs. His hand slid to my inner thigh and he pushed, spreading my legs.

I placed my hand over Levi's heart. It was pounding just as hard as mine was, I smiled.

"Nervous, Levi?"

Levi pinched my butt and then leaned over to kiss me. He said, "Be quiet, Eren." And then kissed me. His hand made sure I was ready and then pleased me. I moaned quietly into the kiss as his fingers moved around inside me.

We continued kissing, only breaking off to get some air, as Levi began to push inside me. Once he was fully inside, Levi moaned into the kiss. I smiled and he pulled off. He leaned over to my side and turned on my little reading light.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to see you and I want you to see me." He smiled and pulled out allmost completely before pushing back in.

I bit my lip and moaned. I moved my body in time with his. Our moans filled the room as our bodies were covered with scratches and bite marks. Levi moaned more than I've ever heard him moan. All in all. Best sex ever.

When we were done Levi had to reach for a piece if clothing on the floor before pulling out. It was hilarious. He finally got it and placed it underneath me before pulling out and walking to the bathroom. I pushed the shirt against me as I waddled to the bathroom.

"Levi!"

"What?"

"Why did you have to be so rough?" I whined as I jumped into the shower really quick.

"I was actually really gentle so I don't know what you are talking about."

I jumped out of the shower.

"That was really freaking cold. Anyway. My ass is sore so you were rough."

"Are you complaining?" Levi said as he brushed his teeth.

I pulled out my toothbrush and started to brush mine. "I'm not complaining."

Levi spit into the sink then rinsed his mouth with water. "Right." He smiled and watched me brush my teeth.

I paused. "What?"

"You're kind of messy."

I looked into the mirror and my hair was a wet knotted mess. I had toothpaste mixed with saliva dripping out of the side of my mouth. I spit and then washed my face.

"You're fault, not mine." I said as I walked past him.

"I wasn't the one brushing your teeth." He walked behind me.

"Stop staring at my ass." I giggled and Levi slapped it.

"I'll stare at it if I want to." Levi walked into the dark bedroom and put on some boxers, I followed suit.

I jumped on to the bed and groaned. "My aaaassss."

Levi laughed and crawled in behind me. I turned and face him after turning my light off.

"Come here." Levi said while patting, what I guessed to be, his chest. I laid my head on his chest and placed my hand on his tummy. I outlined his abs with my finger.

"Hey, Levi?"

"Yeah?"

"When is the wedding?"