Chapter 1

(Eren, first person pov)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here I am, hyped up on too much caffine, gaming. All I do is play games. Xbox, PC, PS, GameCube, you name it. Gaming is my life. Gaming is my job. Gaming is my lover. Gaming is my worst enemy.

I'm Eren Jaeger. I'm 21 and still a virgin. Even my lips are virgins. My mother died when I was 13 and my father left me 2 weeks prior. After my mother's death, I was put into foster care until I was 18. I have a few friends, I live in a decently put together 2 story house alone. I've been gaming since I was 10 but I started getting paid for it when I hit 100,000 subscribers at age 18. Yeah, I'm a YouTuber, and currently I have 1,443,546 subscribers.

Recently, my subscribers have been asking me to do a co-op with a YouTuber with the username of WingsofFreedom. Who even is that? What does that even mean? Is my username any better? Probably not. But at least mine sounds radical-ish, MetalheadTitan. You know what, yeah it's not that good. Keep in mind I was 10 when I made my account.

Anyway, lets get back on track.
I decided to look him up, probably should of done that in the first place, right?

So, I typed in WingsofFreedom and a whole bunch of videos popped up. I clicked on this person's channel and all I can think is 'How the hell have I not heard of this person?!' 4,564,652 subscribers. Uh have I been living in my little personal gaming world or something?

I checked out a video or two and what I found out is that it's a male with a voice MADE for phone sex, but no face or name to match the voice. Bummer. Mr. WingsofFreedom is an awesome gamer and I would DIE to co-op with him.

In his bio it reads, "WingsofFreedom, 26, gamer, singer, writer, and french. If you want to contact me here is my email '...'." Short, but it does its job and I decide to email him.

-30 minutes later-

I finally finished the perfect email. I've never been good with speaking to people so it took me a excessive amount of time to get this:

"To WingsofFreedom,

Recently, I've been getting a lot of suggestions/requests from my fans to do a co-op video with you. I checked your channel out and I believe I would enjoy doing so. Please get back to me whenever you have time. Thank you.
-Eren Jaeger (MetalheadTitan)"

After sending the email, I realized how excited I am to make a video with someone, even if I've never met them, let alone talked to them. My phone's ding snapped me out of my thoughts. I clicked the lock/unlock button and was attacked by a blinding light. I squinted tightly while frantically trying to turn the brightness down. After a minute or so of being blinded, I finally got it.

"Jeez, how can something so tiny be so bright." I muttered to myself with a slight hint of irritation. "I should probably turn a light on every once in a while." I do everything in the dark, the only exception to that is cooking. I checked my phone for messages or missed calls. I got a message from Mikasa. Awesome. I opened it and read it.

Mikasa: Hey, Eren I just wanted to check up on you and see if you wanted to go see a movie or something tonight.

Nothing against Mikasa, but the idea of going out of my house is a nightmare. Still, I reply:

Me: Hi. Thank you for inviting me but you know I don't handle outside very well. Maybe next week? Talk to you later.

After I reply I lock my phone again and look back to my computer. I never thought these 3 words could make someone so happy.

"One new email."