Chapter 34: Fun facts!

So, Hello there everyone! Kat here! Anyways here's s me interesting facts about this story.

1) There was this guy that i fancied at my bus stop. I would see him everyday but i never once talked to him and that was how my story was supposed to be like. Alaina was supposed to like Jasper because she saw him all the time but for some reason, it was Jasper who always looked at her. Unlike, Jasper though, i didn't have the courage to talk to him. I mean, what if he ignores me while everyone is looking at us? It's scary and demoralizing. I wish that i could turn back the clock because i don't see him anymore which is seriously damn sad: (

2) Aunt Melissa and Rachelle weren't supposed to be in this story. Ntahahahahahaha!!! I don't even know how they came about. They just invaded my mind and persuaded me to put them in. That sounded creepy. O_o

3) Alaina was supposed to end up with Lucas again and Jasper was supposed to be like non-existent but i preferred Jasper so... ntamuahahaaahaaaaa!!!

4) Alaina was supposed to tell Jasper the meaning of her name and why her parents chose it. There's a star that has a name (unfortunately, i can't remember what was it) which had a shorter name similar to Alaina.

5) Not everything was planned out. Like literally almost everything in this book was written not because i already had it planned out but by me just looking at a blank page and by me just pretending that i'm acting. The ending and the secret that Jasper was hiding about loving Alaina were the only things that i planned. Even the first chapter wasn't exactly planned. I just went with the flow.

6) Alaina and Jasper were supposed to have a fight. Like a really really bad fight but it just didn't happen.

7) Cassidy was supposed to end up with Cayden and Amber wasn't supposed to exist. Things just happened. Ntahahahahahahahaha!!!

8) The almost car accident part with Lucas was not supposed to exactly happen that way. The driver was not supposed to be Lucas and Alaina was supposed to get hit but i didn't like that idea of a car accident cause there were a lot of stories that involved car accidents. I put Lucas as the driver to prove how much of an ass he was at the point of time.

9) The part where Jasper finds out about Alaina liking him wasn't supposed to be him outside the door but it just seemed more interesting that way.

10) Alaina was supposed to confess first not Jasper. Ntahahahahahaha!! Well, in a way, she indirectly did.

11) The title Last Dance came up because i was reading a manga and there was this part where this two teenagers... oh...how do i explain this. This girl just joined the student council or something like that and the guy was just too cute! (Yes, i fall in love with cartoon and fictional characters but don't we all do that?) Anyways, the girl liked that guy and the guy liked her too and on the day of their school's festival. She went upstairs to her classroom to watch the campfire dance because she had no one to partner her but that's when he came in. He just looked out of the window and when the song "stand by me" played, they started to dance and it was just so beautiful!!! The classroom was dark and the wind was blowing the curtains and the only light coming in were the light from the stars and the moon and the camp fire. I seriously need to find out what manga was that... dang it.

12) I wanted to make my book cover super fancy but i could never find the right picture but i kind of like my cover now. I changed my book cover like four to five times.

13) I wanted Alaina to make the first move (the kiss) which i did cause who said that guys had to always be the first one to make the move?

14) The letter at the end was a continuation of the first chapter... remember the first part before the whole story started? Anyways, that letter can be seen as her writing to them after she got together with Jasper or when Jasper and Alaina got engaged. It's up to you really.

15) i don't think i have any more facts but if your have any questions, please comment them and i'll answer them: D

Last but not least... synopsis for the two book " Sweet Blueberry Pie" :

A girl who's average and a boy who's below average. Not the typical cliché where the nerd boy is actually handsome. Just a simple but sweet story of two ordinary people whose sweet love began with a simple blueberry pie.

~~~~~~~~

A Twist in a Fairytale:

Fairytales are always about Princes or Princesses falling in love with either a commoner, a long lost princess or each other but that's about to change. This fairytale is unlike any other. The strange beginnings and the warp of a different set of life has only just begun.

A twist in a fairytale.... enjoy~

Please COMMENT which story your would like to read first. If no one comments then i'll play russian roulette to figure this out. Ntahahahahahahaaaahahah!!!

Always Smile and Be happy! :D

Kat.