Chapter 3

" ...... you when I'm going to bed

When I wake up think of you again

You are my homie, lover and friend

Exactly why

You light me up inside

Like the 4th of July

Whenever you're around

I always seem to smile

And people ask me how

Well you're the reason why

I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower

La La Di, La La Da, La La Da

Singing in the shower

La La Di, La La Da, La La Da

Singing in the shower

All I want, all I need is your loving

Baby you make me hot like an oven

Since you came you know what I've discovered

Baby I don't need me another

No, no all I know (know)

Only you got me feeling so (so)

And you know that I got to have you

And I don't plan to let you go"

That's the song that I was singing in the shower. It's a perfect song don't you think? And I honestly love that song.

After singing that song, I got changed and headed to my little tent. The shower that I was in, by the way, was at a gym place not too far from my little tent. Nobody is ever there at like Five-thirty in the morning so, I chose that time to bathe every morning.

As usual, I headed to school and Then I headed to the bookstore Where every single glorious books awaits my arrival along with Savannah and as I entered the bookstore, I could hear the books start to sing a welcome song to me. It went something like this : "Oh... the sweetest reader has arrived, we adore her so much so. She treats us with care and she loves us so and we welcome our book queen. our book queen. Yes, our book queen. "

Isn't that adorable? They love me so much and I love them just as much. Call me a weirdo but I don't mind cause books are my life.

I was enjoying my little wonder moment when I heard those annoying laughters again. Why? Oh why must they be sent to torture my life! But.... being the very good employee that I am, I walked up to them and asked If they needed any help.

"Oh! It's you! I forgot to introduce myself yesterday. I'm Cassidy. This is my brother, Jasper and you are?" said Cassidy politely with a smile too bright for comfort.

" Alaina. " was all I could say for her teeth...gosh! They were so bright.

"Oh Alaina! That's a pretty name. Which school do you go to? Cause well, we saw your uniform yesterday and it seemed so familiar but I forgot which school was that. "

"Typical. Your a rich snob and it's quite obvious that you don't see any other school except your high class mighty one. " That's... what I wanted to say but I kept my mouth shut.

"Was it erm... Vuistonne high?" asked Cassidy.

"Yeah. " I said and Then seeing that she was going to make me talk I continued politely," Sorry but I need to do something at the moment. Have a great time and please don't just browse through, buy a book and let your mind go on an adventure. " and Then I smiled a fake smile and walked away, not giving them a chance to say anything. I'm an ass, I know.