Chapter 11

A/N: please read the A/N at the end of this chapter. Please do! Thank you!

~~~~~~~¥£¢€¥£¢€~~~~

    "So, your knew Lucas because he transferred to your school?" I asked again.

     "Yeah but we really didn't know who he was when the incident at the mall occurred." said Cassidy.

    "And we found out that he's a trashcbag. He came up to me three days ago, I think, and he said some pretty bad stuff about you like how you tried to take everything from him and how you threatened everyone so that you could have him all to yourself. It was all bull. Then he started saying stuff like how I'm better off with great people like him. He was annoying." grumbled Jasper.

     Cassidy and I started laughing as he continued to complain about Lucas bothering him all the time.

     "What about you Alaina? How did you know him?" asked Cassidy.

      "Long story short, jerk was my b-boy...quack!"

     "Quack? Boyquack? what the heck is that?" asked Jasper incredulously, "You said cucumberous the other time too."

      "Cucumberous?Do entertain me Alaina." said Cassidy, her eyes twinkling with a spark of mischief.

      "Erm...  boyquack means... b-boy-boyfriend. Cucumberous means curious!" I said a little too quickly.

        Cassidy eyed me suspiciously, "Sure! Alaina. You know I so totally believe you right now. "

     That was pure sarcasm. Seriously though, what on earth was she implying. Cucumberous in my dictionary means cu-curious. It's curious! I wasn't going to say that he was erm...you know what I mean right?

    Wait! If she thought that I meant that he was cut-... (you know the word) then that would mean that she thought that I liked him. oh crap.

      "What are you implying Cassidy? If you are thinking what I'm thinking of what you are thinking, then You're completely and utterly wrong." I said with a stern expression that didn't really seem that way according to Jasper.

     "You look constipated. Do you need to go to the loo or something?" said Jasper with an amused look.

     "No. No I don't." I said with my head held high, "and honestly dear Jasper, you should never ever have an amused look if someone has a constipated look. Constipation hurts and You're just bathing in the glory of their pain. You're horrible."

     "What? Never mind. Continue with your secret girl talk or whatever it is. I'm gonna go to that music store over there. " he said before running off.

    "Am I a repellent to him? Cause he always seems to be running away whenever I'm around." I said, cocking my head to one side.

     "Nah. He's just weird." said Cassidy. That mischievous twinkle that was still in her eyes scared the bazookas out of me.

     "Does he play anything?" I asked in hopes of making that twinkle disappear but the opposite happened, it got even more twinklier... if that is even a word.

     "Are you interested?" she asked as she moved  closer to me.

     "There's  a very strong ominous feeling emitting from something. Oh! It's seems like it's very close..." I pretended to look around and when I turned to look at Cassidy, I jumped back making a shocked expression " It's coming from you! Oh gosh! I'm sorry Cassidy but I gotta run. The ominous feeling is too strong. Be careful alright." and then I ran into the music store that Jasper went to.