Chapter 14

"Alaina!!!" came a loud piercing shout before me, Alaina, got squashed almost to death.

     "Cassidy! Let...me... go!" I coughed.

     "Oooohhhh sorry but it's just that I was so worried about you cause I didn't know if you were alright and and and you don't have a phone and I don't know where you stay and my parents didn't allow us to come out till it was completely clear and I'm just so thankful You're Alright!" cried Cassandra.

      "Cass, I know you love me and all but you seriously need to calm down and stop being so dramatic." I said.

    "Yeah Cass." said Jasper with a roll of his eyes.

     "Alaina" called Cayden. All eyes turned to look at an incoming figure from behind one of the shelves.

   "Who's that?" asked Jasper.

   "He's Cayden. Savannah's nephew." I said.

      "Oh hey!" said Cassidy excitedly, "So, Anyways, Alaina, is everything okay?"

        "Yeah." I said without batting an eyelash.

      "That's good. Then are you free?"

       "Well... I have a lot of work to do so nope." I really wasn't in the mood for hanging out as some people call it. In my dictionary , it is still known as walking aimlessly around certain places with people that you know.

    Savannah decided to make an appearance once again cause she's so fantabulous at the disappearing  and reappearing act.

     "Oh  Cassidy, sweetie, she's lying. There is nothing for her to do here. Nothing  at all. So, TAKE HER!" Savannah practically shouted the last part as she shoved me really hard towards Cassidy and Jasper and Jasper being the most polite person in the universe, moved sideways to let me bump against Cassidy's arm before crashing miserably to the floor.

      "Oooohhh! Are  you alright Alaina?" asked the two who caused the fall.

      "I'm fine cause the floor is softer than tiled floors . Luckily  it isn't or else I would've gotten a concussion and possibly... may have just died." I said with a glare.

       "Well , then it's a good thing that I changed the hard tiled floor to soft and squishy wood right?" Smiled Savannah.

     Touche'  (A/N: <------ my phone doesn't have the ability as it seems to add the thingy at the top of the E. Sorry for that)

     "Fine." I huffed as I stormed out of the bookstore.

*****  

     "Why won't you get me that furry animal!" I shouted at Jasper.

      You see, he accidentally spilled a whole plate of spaghetti on my beautiful shirt and in order to compensate me, he said that he would buy me something that I wanted and then I saw a fluffy furry stuffed animal that was life size! I said that I I wanted it but he refused to buy it for me. It's. UNFAIR!

        "Because~ Alaina,for the millionth time,  I said that I would buy you another shirt." groaned  Jasper.

     "NO!" I shouted angrily as I clung onto the stuffed animal tightly, "You said that you would buy me something that I wanted and this is what I want. "

     "Okay fine, let me rephrase what I said, I will buy you another shirt that you want." said Jasper exasperated.

      "Too  late." I said as I stuck my tongue out.