Chapter 13

A/N: I just realized that I changed Cassidy name to Cassandra. Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry for that. Her name is Cassidy. I'll make the changes as soon as I can. Sorry. Just remember that her name is Cassidy!

~~~~~~~****~~~~~

     Crap crap crap crap crap!!! I wish I was a crab now, then I can pinch down with my sharp pincers or maybe a snail or turtle so that I can hide in my shell or a cheetah so that I could run away right now.

    "well, aren't you going to turn around and greet us?" demanded Aunt Melissa. I think that we should change both of their names. Shall we? we shall. Aunt Melissa's name is now Evil Queen and Rachelle as The other. Not so creative but it's all I've got for now.

     I turned around slowly just to irritate them. "Hello, Aunt Melissa and Rachelle."

    "Why did you run away?" asked the other.

    Why do you think I did? This people are stupid. "I have my reasons." I said without looking at them.

      "Aren't you the rude one. What's your little special reason?" asked the evil queen.

     "Reasons. Can't you hear the s behind the reason? It means~ that there is a huge HUGE  amount of reasons which means that it is nearly quite impossible to explain anything to your. Nothing ever goes inside of your head Anyways." I said with an air of superiority which was pretty stupid of me because the next thing that happened, was a loud smack.

      The evil queen has done her deeds! Snow white got a poisoned apple while Alaina gets a slap.

     When she did that, all that was going through my mind was obviously anger and then an image of me jumping around a ring like a boxer while the evil queen and the other keep trying to escape but they can't because they're tied up.

    "What was that sound?" asked Cayden groggiely.

     "Ooohhhh! Hottie alert!" screamed the other with her piercing evil high pitch annoying voice.

    "Eww. No Thanks. Though, I must agree that I am rather hot but unfortunately You're out of my league." said Cayden with a roll of his eyes. I'm starting to like this guy NOT in a love like way.

    "You're at a lost sweetie but it's okay cause I still have my sweet adorable boyfriend, Lucas." when she said Lucas, she glanced at me with a smirk. This is why I hate her. She's more annoying than having an acquaintance complain to you about his/her annoying life every single damn day.

     "Yeah erm...  all the more reason to hate you cause your annoying the crap out of me." said Cayden as he pushed her away.

      "Enough!" shouted the evil queen. I suddenly feel like I'm telling a fairy-tale story which is pretty fun.

     "Alaina!" continued the evil queen, "You're coming back with us and that's final!" and then she grabbed my arm and attempted to drag me away.

      The key word right there is attempted because me being the awesomely independent woman who lives in a tent decided to flip her which is what I did.

    The evil queen did a stunning 360 degree flip before landing quite painfully on her back.

     "Oh my gosh! Mother!" shouted the other, "what have you done Alaina!" and then another slap. Now I'm starting to feel like I'm in a really dramatic show.

    The good thing though, was that the other had slapped the cheek that had not been slapped yet so now both of my cheek are equally red and numb. Yay! I finally got natural cheek blush! And yay! My cheeks feel more toned now! Woohoo!