Chapter 19

I don't want to get up. I just don't want to get up!!! Nooo!

     My sleep is important!!!!! But of course, there are people out there who just love to destroy someone's sleep especially when that someone is dreaming about a buffet while sliding down an awesomely long slide! It's a once in a lifetime kind of dream. I mean come on! Can't a girl just have a good sleep with an awesome dream without being fantastically awoken!

      "Arghhh!!!! Give me five more minutes! No, give me half an hour more!" I mumbled.

     "No! Now wake up before I throw u in the car and I'm sure you wouldn't want that do you?" said Jasper.

     "Yeah and I'm sure you wouldn't want a smelly person in your car now would you?" I replied groggily.

       "Actually, I wouldn't mind because I could  throw water on you and you'll be clean enough to sit in the car."

    "But your car would be wet and I'm sure that you would be pissed off. Now go away cause I'm pretty sure that I won this match." I shooed him away without looking at him.

    "I have a beach mat. So, I'll just lay that on the car sit and you can lie down on it." I was pretty sure he was smirking but I honestly couldn't care less as I shut his voice out and continued my journey down that super long slide.

    There was a loud huff and some rustling before my eyes just shot wide open. " What the fish are you doing?"

     "What else does it look like I'm doing? I'm carrying you to the car whether you like it or not. We need to practice. You ran out before we could finish my choreography and what's more, you still haven't mastered the push and pull technique therefore, you owe me." Said Jasper.

     "Put me down." I said but he refused to listen to me so i said it more loudly through gritted teeth. Those weird fluttery feelings that i had yesterday were all gone now so I guess it was because i was too tired.

     "You might try to run away." said Jasper as he glanced down at me.

     "I said put me down!" and thats when i punched him in the stomach. He let out a groan but he still didn't budge so i kicked him where the sun never shone.  He crumpled to the floor like a crushed up paper. I only had this one chance and i used it. I ran away as fast as i could but then i heard the crunching of the leaves get closer. I  turned around and Jasper was about 10 metres away. His face was hilarious though, it was like a scene right out of a cartoon.

       He had those determined yet pained look in his eyes and his legs kind of looked like the road runner when it was running. He was fast and it scared me but who said I wasn't athletic. I increased my speed, showing off my agility as I jumped over branches and slid under low tree branches, kind of like the guy in temple run.

     I ran out to the street after seeing that there was no car but then there was a loud honk as well as the screeching of tires. In that moment, time became frozen as I saw the front of the car inching closer to me and all I could think of was "I'm gonna die but....I'm hungry. Oh shit..."

    Everything went by in a blur, I felt a hand grab my arm pulling me to safety as the car screeched to a stop just a few inches in front of where I would have been standing if I had not been pulled to safety.

     I stared at the car blankly when heavy breathing made me look at who had saved me. 

"Are you trying to kill yourself or what?! Don't you know that you should never dash across a street just like that?! What is wrong with your mind?! Seriously, is there a screw loose in your brain?! You could've died for crying out loud!" Shouted Jasper furiously.