The line between pain..

Mikaelson compound

"You know my 16 year old self would be beside herself if she could see me doing this "Camille mumbled as she put her wrist to Kara's mouth who greedily sucked her blood, she winced in pain.

"Ouch"

Kara blinked "Apologies" she muttered softly, her body was still immobilized she could barely lift a finger.

Camille frowned "Does it hurt?" She noticed the confused face "The vervain?"

Kara licked her lips "As you may have yet to realize Camille the line between what brings us pain and what sustains is thinner than you can imagine."

Camille tossed her a wry smile "Talking about my blood or the urge to hunt down your sister?"

Kara closed her eyes "Either or? Does it matter?"

Camille sighed "She's your sister, your baby sister Kara.. I don't think you're that evil, nor cruel to want to kill her."

Kara chuckled weakly "You must not know me very well then"

Camille shook her head at the mask  "I think I do, you're the same woman that promised me to do everything to help my uncle, you're the same woman that would go to the ends of the earth to save those you care about, your sister no matter what she may have done, she's still your sister. Your flesh and blood Kara.."

"That sister you speak of is the reason my city was burned to the ground a hundred years ago, that sister is the same sister that brought someone she knew caused me pain, inflicted scars that only a father could.." she whispered harshly unbidden tears filling her eyes "She betrayed me, betrayed our family when I've only ever wanted to protect her from herself" she turned her head "Tell me Camille how do I exactly forgive my sister for being the reason my biggest tormentor came to this city?"

Camille licked her lips at the harsh truth "I.. I don't know.. but I know that killing her won't make you feel better, you'll only hate yourself, feel guilty and regret you allowed your emotions to rule your decisions"

"Are you trying to save my soul Camille?" She asked dryly

Camille raised a brow "Are you saying you won't kill her?"

Kara shrugged "Who knows, I have yet to decide."

"They could be half way across the world by now." Said Camille still watching Kara carefully she was slowly gaining her color back in her face.

Kara's lips twitched slightly "No, they need a witch, they both know wherever they run I will find them, my witch won't help them" she paused "The only one who would is currently in New Orleans." She worked her fingers slowly . She ignored the aghast expression on Camille's face "Kevin" she called.

Within seconds the hybrid blurred to the room tossing a blood bag in the air "Thank you" she said ripping into the bag while Camille's widened even further.

She sat up straight, when she did she ignored the slight gasp. Her eyes met Claire's. "your glamor" she said softly and came over to reapply it. But Kara shook her head looking back to Camille.

"The scars you see?" She said quietly at her back, that was littered with reminders of her past, reminders of the physical scars Mikael left in his wake "This is the man she invited to our home" she grabbed a long sleeve shirt and tugged it over her body.

Camille couldn't help the tears rolling down her cheeks at the sight..

"Rebekah knew exactly what she did and now it's time for her to pay"
•••••••••••••••••