You must return.

"What are you talking about, Elijah? Why do I have to be here?" Elijah clenched his teeth.

"You'll understand soon," he cryptically replied.

Klaus felt his anger rise. "No, I want to know now. I have witches plotting against me, and I need to know who is responsible so I can release them from mortality before reclaiming what is rightfully mine."

Elijah scoffed, "What is rightfully yours?" he questioned, leading his brother to Lafayette Cemetery. "This was never yours, Niklaus, and we both know that."

Klaus frowned, about to respond, when a young witch approached them. She stared at him for a moment, a hint of relief in her eyes. Klaus wondered why she would feel relieved when faced with one of the most dangerous immortals in her life. "Now that you've brought me to this dreary location, what is so important that the search for the architects of my demise is on hold?"

Elijah remained silent as he obediently trailed behind the young witch in the cemetery, aware that his brothers were growing irritated by his compliance. Despite their bickering, he believed this mission was of greater significance.

Klaus was taken aback by the witch's remark about his child, staring at her in disbelief. "My child?" he repeated, puzzled by her words. As they entered the crypt, a familiar face awaited them.

He looked at the young woman and asked, "Why is she involved in this?" Niklaus turned to the others for an explanation.

Elijah pointed to the young wolf with green eyes and told his brother, "You were brought here because of her."Hayley clenched her teeth as she gazed at the two original vampires and then at the witch who had offered her assistance.

Hayley asked, visibly irritated, "Why are they here?"

Klaus agreed, "I would also appreciate some clarification on that."

"You got her pregnant, Klaus," the girl revealed.

Klaus looked at the girl sternly, but then his expression turned amused, and he burst into laughter. "I have never been intimate with her, no offense Hayley," he said with a smile. "You're great, but you're not my type."

The witch's eyes grew wide in shock as she exclaimed, "What?" She then looked at Hayley and said, "I thought you mentioned that the baby you are pregnant with is the first hybrid!"

Hayley's expression turned grim as she replied, "Yes, and if you were familiar with the history, you would know that there is not just one 'original hybrid' — I came here seeking your help to locate my baby's other parent."

Klaus observed the situation with amusement until realization struck him, "You're..." He gazed at Hayley and continued, "You're carrying her child?" He then turned to Elijah.

"Listen, Niklaus," Elijah said, breaking the silence in the crypt. Three heartbeats could be heard, two clearly belonging to adults, but the third one... Klaus took a step back in disbelief.

"Is this real?" He inquired, looking at Elijah and Hayley, "Are you sure this is my sister's child?"

Sophie saw her chance, "Now that we've confirmed the child she carries is indeed a Mikaelson, I have a demand."

Hayley glared at the young witch, seething, "My unborn child is not yours to manipulate!" Sophie's expression remained unchanged as she pricked her finger with a pin, causing Hayley to recoil in horror.

"You've linked your life to mine? Are you crazy!?"

"Insult me all you want, but the truth is if anything happens to me, you die, and so does the miracle Mikaelson in your belly."