Part 1

Hi guys just short chapter more like little look in their life..
Not edited this one but from next will edit and will spellcheck

Chap 1

Imlie came from a joint family. The only girl, daughter and sister. She was most loved, everybody's favorite, compassionate and kind. She was timid, not much social however she wouldnt mind fun either. Her family was her life. She had masters in literature but right now she is not working . She decided that bridge she will cross when it comes, it was her choice. Maybe the new person, her husband can help her decide. She was in car, the bidaai was exhausting, her family hugged her in group. Her mom and chachi were bawling while her brothers were talking to Aryan, her husband. Pretty sure giving him warnings and what not. She got married to Aryan Singh Rathore who is Pilot by profession. His family and her family have been friends. But she hardly had met Aryan maybe rare few occasions they never spoke though. He was good looking man, his beard was trimmed perfectly, his skin shining but his eyes were distant. They spoke only once for few minutes before saying yes for marriage. When he met her,  he just asked her normal questions about her studies, her work and he just nodded. She was shy ofcourse, so most of time they both sat silent. Presently, it was same, her tears were rolling to leave her family behind but she is happy to start her new life. She always dreamt of loving husband and she hoped that he would care, support and lover her she doesnt need anything else.
Her mother in law did gar pravesh, his cousins teased them and finally they retreated to their room. "I am sure you must be tired. You can change in bathroom, i will change outside" he said. Imlie nodded and remove her clothes from the bag. She was not going to wear anything fancy just today, she wants to be comfortable to even have their first night. She wore nighty and came out. She was relieved and felt light after wearing heavy lehnga.

He had already changed. "Imlie please sit . I want to talk you." Imlie nodded and sat next to hum keeping good distance. She smiled and waited for him to talk, "We dont know each other at all and I know you are feeling as awkward as I am. But i will be honest, i did this marriage for my family. You are not my type Imlie, we can live as husband and wife but we dont have to act like one when we are alone. Anyways you will be moving to Mumbai next month , there you can be free, do as you like i wont question you. And yes i know you ladies watch serials and movies and have notion that your spouse will eventually will fell in love , this is reality Imlie so lets just be honest with each other. Questions?" Imlie was shocked , and the smile she had faded. She never expected this atleast on her first day. She shook her head, she was kind of person who would try to understand other point of view always. She understands that he comes from different world, he is always flying, he must have met so many people from all over- his perspective and personality says it all. She loved his brutal honesty but she knows herself too. He might never love her, but for her he is her husband and always be. She was already in love but now she knows it will be always one-sided. It was too much to take in, she sighed and got up and went to her side of bed. She laid down smiling, "Good night Aryan" and turned her back to him. She wont cry, she cannot leave her hope. She closed her eyes, ready for new morning.