Part 17

Imlie was tired , but not drunk infact she enjoyed her night. One thing she felt was a void in her heart, when she saw couples dancing with each other, kiara and sasha with each other , Naina met a guy so she danced with him. While Imlie, she imagined for while Aryan holding and dancing with her but soon she snapped out of it.

Finally they came home, when she opened the door, Aryan was sitting with head in hands, when he looked up he looked relieved then shock crept on his face. He got up glaring at her,
"Imlie, I was damn worried, kitne calls kiye you didnt pick up.  Ad WHAT KIND OF CLOTHES YOU WEARING??!" he screamed. Imlie covered her ears.

"Tumse matlab???  Tumhe kya farak padta hai??" Imlie argued at same tone.
"Padta hai farak, kyu i dont know and i dont care! I wasnt there with you so am not comfortable with you wearing clothes with others" he said angrily. He muttered to himself, "Its for mine to see" but Imlie didnt hear that.

"Oh really then get used to it! "We are husband and wife for world you " you said , no feelings then what does it matter what i do . "Feel free to do whatever you want" she imitated him again pissing him more off.

"Dont do that" he said "I dont like you imitating me. I dont like anyone dominating me back" he said dangerously. She bit her lips making him fidget.

"I dont like it Imlie, i just dont like you, i mean this new you! " his tone became milder , he sounded confused of his own feelings.

Imlie didnt say anything, not even about  her work. He is agitated right now, will tell him tomorrow. She without say anything more, proceeded toward her bedroom, but Aryan grabbed her and pushed her against the wall.
He glared at her, but this time she glared back her anger surfaced. Then his face softened and he whispered, "You look so tempting tonight Imlie .Why you doing this? " he asked innocently.

"Because i am loving it Aryan" she whispered by going closer making him uncomfortable and boy was he taken back when cheeks touched hers.
"Goodnight baby" she teased and ran to her bedroom and closed the door. He knocked angrily. "We havnt done talking!!"

"Its early morning, and i want to sleep! Nobody told you not to disturb your roomates" she emphasized on roomate. Then she heard him kick the door on that sentence, after she heard him retreat back.

"You are childlike Aryan, i can see that. Throwing tantrums" she giggled talking to herself. "I am still old Imlie Aru. I am just learning the new ropes of this life and city" She laid on her bed , and cried for him. She felt bad that she is hurting him , being mean to him but thats what he wanted and thats what he will get .

Next morning came with a suprise, her training lady called and said she got one more offer package from another top airlines. "Atlantic Air" when Mrs Khopdi said that name she immediately said yes. She hung up the phone and talked to God. "Sita Maiyaa i see apko bhi maza aa raha hai. Aur main bhi kam nai. Do offers!! Atlantic Air- Aru's airlines. Hume maaf kardena hume pehli vaali ko thukraya. I did this for him, inspired by him so makes sense i work with him."  She giggled and decided not to tell him anymore "I will see you on your flight" she said raising her hand in victory.