Part 23

Aryan was sent back to Mumbai, they cannot family distressing them anymore even if he was the valued pilot. As soon as he landed, he went home. He opened the door and saw both the families waiting in the living room.
His mom went into kitchen and grabbed a broom and started hitting him. "NALAYAK SALA ULLU KA PATHA... Tujhe to mein mardungi...JAAN HAI IS GHAR KI WOH...DIVORCE DEGA...NALAYAK NICH KAHI KA" she kept hitting him while she cried. Imlie's mother tried stopping her but she was in no mood. Aryan let his mother vent her anger out , he deserved it. The broom broke, "Dekh jaadu bhi tujhe pasand nai karta " she covered her face crying ashamed of her son. He dropped to his mother's feet holding her legs.
"Mom am sorry hit me i deserve it but please her bring to me. I will never make her cry please mom" Imlie's mom came and picked him up and he hugged her, "I am sorry to you too mom, i hurt your daughter" Imlie mother was all she said, "Please dont hurt her anymore. I just want her safely back"

Aryan was distraught, the two days were hell for him. He didnt sleep, nor ate nor could think anything except her . "Imlie please come back to me. I am sorry. Hit me do whatever you want but please be safe. I hope Kishan and Karan are safe too"

Somewhere over Atlantic-

The two days they survived somehow, no food only water. They had some crackers left but they kept it for kids. There were 4 kids on board .  As her normal she took her insulin when she realized she is in risk of hypoglycemia. She hasnt ate anything!!! Shit Imlie!! You stupid!! She quickly took a bite if cracker hoping that would suffice. She shouldnt have taken her insulin. She went back and sat on the seat, when Kishan came with his face lit up, "They did get out signal, they are sending Army chopper from Germnay or france not sure. We will be okay guys!! " he screamed. Everybody clapped and breathed sigh of relief. Everybody hugged each other. "Emlie we going home?" Emma asked
"Yes my baby. Dad will be waiting for you"
"You come with hs Emlie please" Imlie nodded. She will drop them off to their dad until then she wont go back to Mumbai.  After couple hours, there was blasting type sound but it was the Army chopper. In just few minutes, they landed at little distance, creating small wind around. Medics and Army personal came and started to rescue Everyone. Aaron and Emma wouldnt leave Imlie, "we want to stay with Emlie" Aaron cried.
"Ok stop crying baby, i will stay with you.. sssh" Imlie and kids and Kishan and Karan were last to get on the plane.  They were given food which relieved Imlie as she was about to get dizzy and felt cold sign of hypoglycemia.  Everybody slept through the ride, they landed back in Germany, they took the list, and were quick .Everybody were given next flight to the carribean with new crew while the crew in distress were released to go home. Imlie instead chose to go with kids until she handed off safely to their dads.

Karan and Kishan pleaded her to come but she denied and told them not to worry. She will be home the next flight she gets.

Aryan was elated, they were coming home . The family cried happy tears and patiently waited. The next flight was coming in few hours. Aryan and families went to airport. They saw Kishan and Karan and few other crew he recognizes but not Imlie. Kishan came running to him, hugged him tightly.

"You guys all ok?" Aryan asked
"Yes "
"Where is Imlie?"
"She didnt come, she went to drop off two kids to the carribean island of St Lucia" Aryan face fell.
"Bhabhi gave us strength Aryan and those kids wouldnt leave her. They already fell in love with her" he said.
"Hmm . You guys go and rest. Call your families" he patted them both.
Aryan and his family went back home, worry again evident on their face.
"Humari Imlie hai hi aisi. Pyaari bohut pyari" his mom said.
"Mom dad aap sab wapas chale jaaye. We know Imlie is alright" he said "You guys have been stressed. I will take care trust me" he insisted
"But beta" his mom said
"Mom please.." he pleaded with his eyes. Imlie family agreed but took promise from him to call them once she lands or bring her to their town.

Next morning , everybody left leaving Aryan alone. He need time alone, to reflect on his mistakes. He just want him safely back