Part 13

Chap 13

Next day, her family left first as their flight was earlier then her mil's. They were going to leave in  in couple hours. She sat with her , "Mom kuch puchu?"
"Ha pucho beta" she said lovingly
"Aryan bachpan mein ziddi tha? Bohut jagda karta tha?" She asked casually
"Kyu? Aise kyun puch rahi ho? Tumse jagda karta hai bohut? Laav mein use bolti hu" ready to get up but Imlie grabbed her hand to stop.

"No Mom , i was just asking" she said
"Phir thik hai. Ha bohut pareshan karta tha, ek baar to mari hui billi leke aaya tha ghar pe. Maine itna mara use par bola hi nai kaise hua. Par bichara shari sharate chordi jab uski favorite teacher school chodke chali gai. Tabse gussa to nakh pe rehta hai" she said trying to remember any more incidents. Imlie was frightened the moment she heard mari hui billi!! Omg poor cats!! Thats where he started!!!!! Imlie stayed with MIL and devar most of time. She asked her last question that confirmed, that Aryan definitely has that violence gene, "Mom aapki family se koi jail gaya hai?"
"Ha tumhare papa ke cacha jail mein hi mar gaye. Gaav mein gundagiri bohut karte the, ha Aryan unka favorite tha. " she said smiling.
"Kaise behke sawal achanak se puch rahi ho? Sab thik?"
"Nai ma aise hi" just then Vansh came to call her mom as it was time to leave. Mom gave her golden bracelet and gold earrings for her birthday. She cried and hugged all of them for being so loving. 

Aryan and Imlie looked at each other, but Aryan was looking for curiously as his wife behaving  very weridly since yesterday night. He needs to talk to her about it to her. "Lets go get dressed will go on a drive" he said
"Drive? Alone?"
"Nai puri building ko leke jate hai" he said sarcastically.
"Um nai mujhe um thoda job search karna hai, aur ha maine classes join kiye hai."
"Classes?" Raising his eyebrows "kaunse?"
"Dance class to roz subha jana hota hai birthday tha aur aaj bhi nai gai. " she lied
"Fine karo aapna kaam. I will stay home too"
She nodded and went to sofa opening her laptop pretending to search for work. He sat next to her and was staring at her. She looked at him with corner of her eyes, why is staring at me like that?
"Imlie, give me five minutes" he said
"Ha bolo" she said little confidently
"Kya hua hai tumhe? Why you acting so weird jabse aaya hoon i have been noticing?"
"Nothing" she replied
"What nothing? Say? I know something is up" he asked
"No"
"If you dont say then.." before he could continue she got up her hand in defense mode.
"Varna kya?? I have watched youtube videos samjhe? I know some karate"
"Pagal aurat, kya hogaya hai tumhe" he said angrily and he got up too. His hands on his hips.
"YOU ARE A MURDERER!!" She yelled distancing herself. Aryan laughed, "Kaunsa sasta nasha kia hai tumne?" He asked
"I know whats in that room Mr Rathore. You are a murderer. Saare torture ke saaman hai, Chi never expected . Itni pyari family aur tum chi chi..." She removed knife from her pallu meanwhile.
"What the hell Imlie.. you keeping knife with you?He asked flabbergasted right now.
"Yes.. i know am your next victim but i wont die so soon, confess how many ladies you have killed!" She asked scared yet angry now.

"You went into that room?" She nodded yes.
"I had told you its dangerous" he said in cold voice.
"Aapne mujhe zor se daata to mein badle mein room khola. You torture and kill women there na? Wo gande kapde mein? Chi" Imlie had her phone on recording, she needs a confession.

Aryan stared at her, with no expression which scared her more. Aryan was internally having a good laughter . She thinks he is a murderer? Damn she is so innocent which makes her so tempting right now. Oh wifey, that is torture room if you want to call it but torture with pleasure. He decided to play along, "Shit Imlie, you found my secret. You wont tell anyone right?" He asked in hard tone , he was intensly staring at her closing the gap between them.
Suddenly he grabbed her hand threw the knife away, and pulled her towards him.
"Nai batogi na kisiko" holding her chin, he rubbed his cheeks against her. Whispering again, "Nai bataogi na?"
She pushed him, "You are going jail.. sabko bataungi"
He grabbed her hand, dragged her to the room in question. "Thik hai , i will tell family, Imlie train se giri gai accident hogaya" Imlie eyes went wide, she was trembling in fear. He was so cold, no remorse whatsoever. She tried releasing her hand but he was too strong, he got keys out of his pocked and opened the room.
"No no no no!" She scremed.
"Ssssssssssh! " Aryan put finger on her lips hushing her.
"If you scream less i will end it quickly for you" he said softly with evil smile.
She tried kicking him but he was smart, experienced for sure.
"Chodo mujhe kutte!" He raised his eyebrows hearing such words from her mouth for first time.
He pushed on the swing, tied her quickly.
"Please let me go!!!" She said angrily.
"Your and my family wont leave you!! " she said trying to talk to him while she tried to release herself somehow.
He came closer, he removed chain from the bag and he looked about to attack her with it, she closed her eyes and started bawling her eyes.

"WHY YOU DOING THIS ARYAN!!  I LOVED YOU!!" her hands covering her face and crying out loud. But the attack never came instead he heard laughter, he was laughing like maniac. It scared her more, she started crying loudly.

"Please chordo mujhe " Aryan felt bad, she was crying like a child. He released her, which suprised her. She got up, but he hold her by waist, "sssh" he said again
"I am not murderer my bholi wife..." he finally said
She frowned at him, still tears rolling down her eyes. "This is pleasure room Imlie" he said huskily.

Imlie didnt get it what he means by that, right now she wants to get away from him. She pushed him running out of room, grabbing her laptop and going to their bedroom locking the door. She quickly googled pleasure room and the images she saw shocked her. She was red as tomato no even tomato isnt this red. Her pressure went down!! Oh my god!! She hit herself on head  hundred times. Oh my god plus she confessed her love!!! Idiot ! Idiot Imlie!! She started crying on her stupidity... she took her phone out and stopped the recording deleting it .
She was embarassed , and she was shocked all emotions mixed that she fainted on bed.