Part 6

Chap 6

She made friends, yes while she went for walk that evening she met Sasha who lives flooe below her and her partner Kiara. They both are top models but they are so down to earth when she actually talked to them. "Aryan is your husband ? He is such a hottie too bad we are not straight" they teased her. Imlie blushed as if they were complimenting her, potato patato same thing when it comes to Aryan.

She went downstairs and rang the bell, Sasha opened the door and welcomed her in.
"So Imlie , by the way very unique and beautiful name. And yes you are gorgeous too" she said winking. She gigled abd blushed , "Thanks i hardly get complimented so it gets weird for me" Kiara brought cold drink for her as she said doesnt drink. "You dont drink?" She said sadly
"No never tried"
"One day i want you to try" Kiara said
"Sure we will" she said when she feels she is ready to try.
"So Imlie what is your plan here? Planning to work? Or homemaker?" She asked intriguingly.
"So i love being homemaker, however now i have this zeal to work but not in my field i want to do something different from what i had done. "
"Like?" Sasha said while sipping her drink
"Like air hostess, only because my husband is pilot. No dont look at me like not to keep an eye on him! I will work for different airline if i have to but the way they get to travel and still serve people. He inspired me little the way he talks aboit his work. Its cliched i know but please if you see him dont mention it please!! I want to first research" There was silence , she looked at them expectedly, any reactions and comments didnt come yet. "Thats wonderful!!!! You are soo in love girl!!!" Kiara said so excitedly.
"Whew! You guys scared me "
"No honey what wrong you making that sad face?"
"Air hostess are pretty and slim basically model like as you gals but look at me i cannot even put a kajal in my eyes properly" she chuckled.
"Listen we are here, this is our job to look pretty! And you are natural beauty, gorgeous and we will teach you the ropes of make up. But first find a training program"
"Yes i saw two or three programs, see if you can help me figure it out. One is Ufly international" before she could go , Kiara interuppted, "Thats it go for that one no need to even give any other options. I have heard its the best"
"Ok then see first step done" Imlie said
"I will call and inquire about it tomorrow" she said.
"Yar chalo chalti hoon, next time tum log aao jab bhi aana hai" She got up heading towarss the door.
"Yes, and once you start, we will always be here to help you" waving her bye as she waited for the elevator. She was too lazy to climb stairs, as she reached the house, she saw Aryan's back , she gasped and almost ran and back hug him when she realized and back track her body.
She saw he was staring around the house, as if he entered wrong place, she found it funny, "Itna bura hai?"
"Its amazing" he said , then he looked at her with a smile. "You made this house a home thanks Imlie" Then he did the unexpected, he hugged her, but it was quick one nevertheless she felt her heart racing when he hugged her.  Then he went towards their bedroom, and "Impressive Imlie" he said
"I am happy you liked it, all the hard work paid off today"
"Hmm " as he started removing his coat .
"I will go make dinner, you freshen up" he nodded , and went to his wardrobe while she proceeded to kitchen. He was outside , lazily sprawled on the new sofa, "This is comfy, i might fell asleep here" he said chuckling
"Dinner is ready" Imlie said after an hour.
"What did you make?" He asked
"Indian food" he made face "No making faces Aryan as it is you dont eat homemade food am sure you eat everything but desi so today as token of appreciation from you to me you will eat it" he raised his eyebrows , the way she was showing power over him was little sexy and little annoying because he is the alpha type. He loves dominating, but since she has made the home so beautiful and lively, he didnt say anything and sat quietly grumbling. He ate silently, roti, dal chawal and bhindi sabzi.
Imlie watched him from corner of her eyes making sure he eats, "Liked?" She asked
"Its good. Homemade after all" thats all he said. He helped her clean up afterwards, and then went to sofa again relaxing while he turned on the tv. Imlie was tired, she went to her room and went to sleep. After an hour, she woke up and saw he wasnt still on bed so she went to check on him. He was snoring softly , she shut the tv off and sat on the floor next to him. She rested her chin on palm and looked at him with adoration. She gently traced the scar on his eyebrows, it might be a scar but thats the hallmark. She wonders how he got it, probably as a kid. She slowly moved her finger to his cheeks and let it linger there, admiring him.
She sighed, she is a goner for sure. She got up and got blanket for him covering him in. She wanted to kiss him, but that would be too much. They dont have any kind of relationship, there is no name to what they have. They are legally husband and wife but the bond she has, she cannot describe regardless what he feels or think of her.

She too went to sleep inside the bedroom, excited to call tomorrow about the program but she has to manage without talking infront of him.