Part 26

He screams like a banshee. Imlie was rolling on the floor when she heard him. He definitely saw his face. He came out stomping like a monster, Imlie backed away from him went behind the sofa. "Seriously Imlie! What is sambhog kamra ? I dont even know the meaning i do know its not nice. Mera pura handsome chehra bigad dia"

"Dur raho mujhse aur rahi baat sambhog ki google karlo. Its a very bad thing kabhi nai larna chaye" she blinked and pouted innocently. He frowned, knowing she is upto her shenanigans again. "By the way ma aa rahi hai kal akeli" she informed Aryan who was suprised.

"Last time jhadu maarke gai thi ab pata nai kya karegi. Idhar aao tum" he said
"No" he went after her , and she ran he finally grabbed her and they fell on the floor. She tried break free but he stares at intensely making her nervous. Just one thing left, she grabbed his hair with both hands "AAHHH" he winced in pain , Imlie pushed him and got up.
"Panga nahi Mr Rathore Imlie se" he was holding his hair "Tum jungli ho kya? Kon karta hai apne pati ke saath aise?"

"Mrs Rathore kar sakti hai" She said folding her hands. He stared at her for while and softened up, "Look jokes apart i want to talk you"
"You can par tumhara towel nikal gaya hai" Aryan blushed and checked, he has towel on , she is messing with his head. Tum dekho ab , he thought. He went inside to change. When he came outside, Imlie was sitting in balcony and relaxing. He sat next to her and took her hands, "Imlie" he called her
"Hmm?" She replied still eyes closed looking upward to the skies.
"Why you didnt mention about your Diabetes? Kuch serious ho jata toh?"
"Aru, i found out when i got the job in routine check up. Ab jo hai so hai Aru, i didnt want bother anyone with it. Sab bhasan dete, about food , about everything upar se tumhara stress of being a jerk" she smiled

"Shut up. I understand phir ab se kuch nai chupogi tum and whenever and whereever your schedule is you will keep me updated of everything"

"Nai" she simple said with a pop.
"What you mean nai?" He asked
"Means No. Why you want to know everything? Nai bataungi meri marzi maza ayega mujhe" she said
"You are psycho. Everything no comes out of your mouth first" he said sulking
"Acha mere sulky raam i will say yes and promise to do it"
He looked at her and scoffed knowing her very well.
"I am serious, dont make that face . Ask me anything only yes niklega try me" she shrugged
"Will you tell me everything?" She sat back and closed her eyes again and replied "yes"
"Dance karogi mere saath?" He tried
"Yes"
"Will you love me ?"
"Yes"
"Will you feed me?"
"Ha baba" she smiled still eyes closed
"Aaj raat ko bondage bondage kehlogi"
"Ofcourse " she replied automatically, then cuss came out of her mouth. Aryan was laughing,
"Yes!!!!! " he got up and went inside doing a little dance.
"Ae hello wo bhavnao mein nikal gaya" but Aryan was having his own fun and laughing. Imlie hit her head, "Bol aur ha. He tricked you!!! Idiot!!!"

"Research today Imlie!!! Aaj raat Swing Swing karenge"he winked . Her face was red and her mouth hanging open at his boldness. I was suppose to make him nervous, ye ulta mujhe bhaari pad gaya. Kuch soch Imlie varna raat ko teri khair nai.