Part 9

Chap 9- used gif for the heck of itsmiley37

Imlie was depleted of energy by end of the party. Kishan, the flirty one hugged her before leaving. Everybody complimented on her food, another guy i think karan kissed her hand , "Thank you. Homemade food is the best it reminded of my mom" he said sweetly. Imlie was happy that the party was success, Kiara too made some new friends which she was glad. After everybody left, Aryan and Imlie quietly cleaned everything up even though Imlie literally would fall of any time of tiredness. "Thank you Imlie. You are kind woman, the way you treated my friends thank you. " Aryan said while she putting pots in kitchen.

"Thank you Mr. Rathore" she said tiredly and giving a yawn.
"What is this new thing? Mr. rathore? Really you want to still fight?" He asked frowning
"I am tired Mr Rathore" she said it again purposely. As she was going out, Aryan grabbed her by waist and pushed her against the wall. Her front was touching the wall, while trapped her with his hands. "Tch tch Imlie.. I told you am the dominating one.." he whispered then blew in her ear. He slowly turned her face sideways, her eyes closed while his thumb slowly touched her lips.Touch Lips Caress GIF - Touch Lips Lips Caress - Discover & Share GIFs
"Are you doing this on purpose?"
"What?" Imlie was flustered, his touch was making her shudder in a good desirable way.
"Trying to tease me? That is still not going to make me fall for you" his tone suddenly harsh. Imlie opened her eyes, and struggling turned her body facing him, "Mr. Rathore you are bipolar, I dont need to tease you. " She replied rudely back and then pushed him going to her room. She took her nightdress and went to bathroom to change. What just happen? The way he touches her..it makes her go crazy, her body loves the touch, her core burning. Stop acting like a wanton Imlie. He doesnt feel for you, he definitely is physically attracted though. She was too tired to even think further so she just lay on her bed and sleep came in jiffy. Next morning, she woke up late while Aryan was already up. "I have flight again in evening Imlie i will be back after two weeks" Imlie nodded not commenting while she sipped her tea. Then she remembered suddenly to ask him about the room, "Mr Rathore" he frowned "Stop calling me that" he said
"That room which locked give me the key, i want to set that room up too" Aryan stared hard at her, "Ms Imlie that room is not for an innocent like you. Its dangerous"
"Huh what you mean? Are you a serial kidnapper or something who hides his victimes" she said her eyes wide getting up ready defend herself. "You are crazy, what have i married into looking up" rolling his eyes.
"Shut up sidhe batao kya hai?"
"Like i said not for your innocent eyes " he smirked. Smirk all you want Aryan, am going to open when you leave.

He started packing his bags later in afternoon, she gave him washed and ironed clothes that she did for him. He took it and thanked her very formally. She was feeling sad, no matter how mad she was at him to see him go this time little longer. He noticed that crestfallen face, "whats wrong? All ok? " he asked concerned.
"I will miss you" she blurted trying to control her tears. She hit herself mentally to give him that satisfaction that she will miss him.

"You will be alright, start looking for work" Imlie didnt say anything, no compassion this man has. And work, tomorrow her program starts anyways. "Bye Imlie take care. No trains, get ola or uber" he warned. Right you dont listen to me why should i listen to you she said internally.

"Bye Aryan" this time she didnt call him Mr. Rathore her feelings won again.

She called her mother first, who started crying and she cried too missing her family. "You looking more beautiful Imlie" her bhabhi said smiling.
"Ha pati ka kamal lagta hai" her mom added happy to see Imlie glow.
"Aap log bhi na. Mumbai aao gumne na?"she said
"We will beta abhi nai" they talked for while then she ended the call. She call her MIL next, "Beta hello!!! Shehri bahu meri" she said excitedly.
"Kaisi ho Imlie" her FIL added
"Thik hoon mom dad, Aryan just nikle flight ke liye do hafte " she said
"Beta akela lagta hoga, tum naukri kyu nai karti?"
"Ha ma mein dekh rahi hoon, jaldh lag jaungi kaam pe bus Aryan ko bata nai par airhostess ka soch rahi hoon" Her MIL eyes went wide in excitment. "Wah beta so proud of you, we wont tell Aryan. Humara aashirwad hai "her FIL said.

She talked to them for while, talking about her city experience and party they had, then she ended the call. She has to prepare for tomorrow. She watched some vidoes as to what to expect and all.