Part 18

She had gone to the main Atlantic Air office in south bombay. It was huge and beautiful. They called her in to sign contracts and just new person orientation as well hand over her schedules.

Mr. Qadir, the manager welcomed her and led her to an office. He discussed the contract rules which were straightforward, he also gave her schedule. He explained that her first flight she will just go as an observant. Thats their policy, not shadowing or anything just a simple observation of all then procedures but she will get benefits of a airhostess while in air. The hotel, transportation just follow the lead of others.  She took all the papers and shook hand of Mr. Qadir thanking the company for the opportunity.

At home, she saw her schedule, her first flight which was just observing flight is going to be from Mumbai to Frankfurt , the captain name was Aryan Singh Rathore with co- pilot being Ahana Agarwal. Oh my god,  she was laughing at her fate. She is not going to reveal herself just yet. She wants to enjoy the fligjt without him knowing that is going to be hard part!

She went home, Aryan was setting up bar and everything. "We are having party" he said casually not mentioning anything about yesterday night. "Ok" she replied.

"What can i help set up? Cooking?" She asked
"No . Dont cook, otherwise Karan will come here everyday" he said rather irritated.

"So ? He loves my cooking" Aryan looked at her and then muttered "But i dont like him coming and eating your food"
"Tiffin service chalu kardo na, why he has to come here? We ca deliver it" he said trying to give her idea
"Tiffin service seriously? I have better things to do"
"Ha so no cooking, am ordering pizza, thats final" he said with authority to which Imlie rolled eyes.

"Someday i will gauge your eyes out for rolling those eyes on me" he said with a smug
"And someday am going to make your pleasure room into temple and phir karna bhajan" she patted herself for her counter attack.

"You! Dare you do that" he said angrily
"Raghupati raghav raja ram" she sang poking Aryan who now was red and if it was possible , he wouls have smoke coming out of his ears.

"Dare you to gauge my eyes. Bade aaye Mrs Rathore se panga lene " the last part she said it more to herself. She is proud of wife but she cant say that to him. He is a monkey who will climb the tree and never come down if she said to him directly. She made face and went to change in more party mode dress.

She didnt come out as usual, when guests came she came out when most of them had come.
"BHABHI!!!" Kishan came running to her , hugging her tight as if they are best of friends.
Aryan was right behind, he removed the hands of Kishan and said sweetly, "Dara mat usko, dheere se " but Imlie knew he was being sarcastic and insecure.

"Are bhabhi is chill. Hat yar tumse to waise bhi milta rehta hoon. By the way bhabhi you look hot!" He whistled, Aryan frowned, his nose flared he was just about give snarky comment when Sagarika and Karan walked in. "Hey guys" Sagarika said waving to them and coming over.

"Hi Aryan and bhabhi" Karan said while kissing Imlie's hand.  Aryan mind was filled with cusses for both of his friends. Dost mere hai lekin bhabhi bhabhi .. "Ahem, bhabhi abhi bahar se aai , lets go over to bar" trying to grab the boys away from her. "Are no Aryan am good. I missed them" she said smiling with a taunt to him.

"Lets go bhabhi over to bar" Kishan insisted.
"Ok" she shrugged.  The whole party, Imlie royally ignored Aryan. Aryan tried to flirt with Sagarika in front of Imlie but he was too distracted . Boring songs were playing mostly english as usual. She whispered something in Kishan ears, his face looked excited and did a thumbs up. He went over to music settings, and changed the song to desi. "Chuma chuma" glass fell from Aryan'hand as the song playes  

"Are o jummaa, meri jaaneman, baahar nikal

Aaj jummaa hain, aaj kaa waadaa hain

Dekh main aa gayaa, tu bhi jaldi aa

Mujhe mat aur tadpaa" Imlie danced and sand while Kishan danced along and sang with Are tu boli thi pichhle jumme ko
Chummaa doongi agle jumme ko

Aaj jummaa hain to aajaa aajaa
Aajaa aajaa aajaa aajaa he
Jummaa chummaa de de,
Jummaa chummaa de de chummaa..(x2)

They did air kisses and danced , while Aryan wanted to disappear in the ground. Other friends join them too dancing like maniacs. Aryan looked disgruntled and grumpy looking at Imlie dancing and having fun without him.

"Aw Aru aise khadoos ki tarah kyu bethe ho" Sagarika asked
"Tum bhi jao na" he said angrily
"I will" she made face at her grumpy friend and joined tbe group. They laughed and danced. Finally the frolic ended when Aryan stopped the music, "Its time for dinner guys, bohut naach lia"he said with hard tone . They had dinner, but nobody paid attention to him everybody wanted Imlie.  Karan asked "Hey Aryan so when is the next party?"
"I dont think i will have one for long time." He said while taking a bite and staring at Imlie who was sitting across him. Soon after , everybody started leaving, Aryan was glad for the first time the party got over.

"You will be stealing my friends now?"he said rather rudely while Imlie picked the trash up. She was cleaning the room. "Yes i am" she replied because she was sure thats what he want to hear. She cleaned up and went inside the room, locking it.

He had enough, he had enough with himself. Whats gotten into him lately. There is no such feelings, then why is he bothered?? He needs to get his head clear and the only way to do it is avoid her.

On the other hand, Imlie slept with a thought, I will see you next week Mr. Rathore. Raaton ki neend udaane aa rahi Mrs Rathore