Part 21

There was some changes in schedules last minute, since Imlie was new she was swtiched between the flights. Now she was going to travel with Kishan to the carribeans meaning she wont be back home for while. Aryan looked pissy the whole time in the lounge.

She went to him and sat next to his seat. He didnt look at her, but he was shaking his legs- sign of anxiety. She kept her hand on his legs, "Aru?" She said concerned, she hates seeing him like this.

"What Imlie? Kyu piche padi ho mere ? Leave me alone! " he said harshly
Imlie didnt budge, "Why you angry so much? Hmm?you can talk to me?"
"You go to Kishan waise bhi pati se zyada tum uske saath time spend karti ho" his jaw was clenching
"Well Aryan werent you the one who said am free to do whatever i want? And tumhe farak kyu pad raha hai? You dont have feelings for me na?" She tried to look at his face, but he wouldnt look at her.

"I wanr divorce Imlie, i cant take this anymore maybe legal separation is the answer. You are messing with my head, i dont love you i dont believe it... its just attraction or infatuation and its really messing with me. Am not focused anymore and i hate myself for that." he looked ar her finally. Her world came crumbling down, she always tried to understand him, be there for him, she changed for him, right now she came to him to console to talk to him. And he says i am messing with his head?

"Thik hai Aryan, once we reach Mumbai we can start the proceedings. And please wait till i get back to tell our family. Please calm down now" she said trying to control the breaking of her tone. She placed her hand again on his anxious legs, he calmed down again but didnt say anything.

She got up, "May i do something?"Imlie asked
Aryan nodded absentmindedly. She stood infront of him and knelt and kissed his lips. She was nervous and shaking but she wanted her first kiss to be him.  People in lounge were shocked at the sight, she got up and left the lounge unable to control himself. Aryan was dumbfounded at what just happen, a tear rolled out of his eyes. What had he done?? As his anger got best of him? That kiss, it made him feel something, his heart stopped for a minute. He never felt like that ever before, what has he done??? Should he go behind her??? He got up but just then, they were told to board the flight. I will text her. He texted her while walking to gate:

Aryan : Imlie i am sorry. I didnt mean anything i said. I am sorry am idiot i said it in anger. Please call me i have 45 mins before depature. Please we need to talk , that kiss it made me feel
Something i dont know what it is but please Imlie am an idiot call me. I will wait .

Meanwhile, Imlie was on other side of terminal, crying her eyes out in an lonely bathroom stall. She has turned off the phone the moment she left the lounge. She doesnt want to talk with anyone until she is back in Mumbai. She might break if her family messages or anything. After two hours, it was time for her flight. She cleaned her face and put her A game on. "Imlie you can do this, you are stronger than this" while her lips quivered.

She took a deep breath and made her way to the gate. She smiled as she met her crew. Kishan and co pilot was Karan, he kept suprise for Imlie. She just smiled talked shortly because she wasnt much in mood. The flight was going be long one with some chances of rain.

While on the flight, they kept facing quiet few numbers of turbulences. Imlie was having good feeling about it, it couldnt get any worse she thought.  Then suddenly , the flight shook alot.
Kishan made an announcement, "Hi this is your captain Kishan Agarwal speaking, please be seated and fasten youe seatbelts. We are facing thunders and some unexpected winds. Please dont panic, Oxygen mast will be dropped in case of emergency. Remember to help yourself first then neighbors. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience "

As expected, the flight hit bad turbulences, it was not in control from what she heard from crew members. There were two kids who were travelling alone to meet their dad. They had started crying, Imlie went to them and said sweet nothings as she hugged them. She sat next to the empty seat beside them.

Aryan had landed in Paris already, he hadnt heard back from Imlie. He must have hurt her too much, she must be angry.  He laid on bed and turned on the tv. His heart came out of his chest as he saw news Flashing : Atlantic Air 370 has gone missing.

He paled, and said softly , "Imlie!"