Part 2

Chap 2

Imlie woke up and saw it was 11!! Her first day and she is extra late. She hurriedly got up and went to brush her teeth. After that quick shower and change of clothes. She wore sari as it was first day. She knew that family was very loving and modern but you never know when it comes to a daughter-in-law. Aryan wasnt there when she had woke up probably already gone. She went out of her room, dinning table- the family already there however they hadnt started eating yet. "Beta we were waiting for you. Come sit" her MIL called out. Imlie replied, "Its first day, i want to cook something sweet"
"Oh no its ok beta you dont have to do all that. Infact thats why we didnt wake you up. Its so tiring the wedding and all. Plus we have cook and othe house help."
"Please ma" she said with smile. Her MIL grinned and said go ahead. The family consisted of MIL , FIL, Aryan, and his two brothers.
"I am so glad, finally woman in this house." Her MIL came running inside excited as she gotten a best friend. She came and hugged Imlie. "You have no idea Imlie beta, all these men" she whispered "They are headache. I finally have a daughter to be my side" Imlie laughed at her MIL childlike excitment.
She quickly cooked the halwa, "Mom taste please?" She tasted and winked "Better than mine. I toh have forgotten cooking" she giggled.
Imlie took the halwa outside and kept in middle of table. Her two devars, twins, were already sitted- Ansh and Vansh. "GM bhabhi!!! " they said. They were only two years younger than Aryan , she served halwa to them, then mom dad and finally Aryan. Aryan cleared his throat as Imlie was way to close for his liking. Her breast brushed over his shoulder, he squirmed. She is his wife, he doesn't have feelings for her but she is beauitful no denying that. Her curves, Aryan shook his head trying to clear. He looked at the bowl and taking a spoon tasted the halwa. It was delicious. "Its delicious Imlie" Aryan said. Imlie was suprised that he even complimented but she smiled nevertheless, "Thank you"
"Yea bhabhi loved it. Mom ka halwa kam atta zyada hota hai" Vansh laughed. Ma threw spoon at him , "Chup bataneez, dekhye aap aur aapke ladke ek bat sun lijiye- mere saath bhi ab koi hai akeli nai hoon" taking Imlie's hand.
Dad laughed , "Phir bhi meri rani jitenge to hum hi" Ma made face and continued with their breakfast.

Aryan spoke, "Mom Dad I will be leaving in from here in two days to set up Mumbai house. I alrady booked Imlie flight next month" Mom face fell.
"She just came and now she will go" Imlie hugged her ,"aap bhi chale ma"
"No beta i wish i could in nalayako kon dhyan rakhega" glaring at her twins.
"Aur honeymoon Aryan?" His dad asked
"Dekhte hai dad , we will decide once we go Mumbai" he simple responded but he seemed disinterested and Imlie knew why.  She finished her breakfast and helped Mom with cleaning the table.  His mom stopped Aryan and said , "Kal isko pag pehra ke leke jaana hai Aru beta and phir tum log aaj thoda ghum ke aao. Get to know each other" she said sternly. Aryan nodded and left. Imlie too after cleaning up went to the room. She started unpacking the clothes, "Dont unpack everything" Imlie nodded realising she is permanently moving to Mumbai in month.
Aryan was on laptop , Imlie sat next to him keeping distance, "You travel internationally right, have you seen most of the world" Aryan looked up and smiled , "Mostly Europe, some of Africa, asia everything " he loved his job for sure , the way his tone sound so pleasant when he said that. Imlie smiled, "Wow you are lucky, I always wanted to travel, but my brothers are overprotective never let me go alone anywhere." She sighed , "But now maybe I can.. with you" she said softly not knowing his reaction.
"Imlie.. i travel because of my work, and yes as much as i love it not sure about us. We can but as friends"
"Atleast aapne bola dosti ke liye mere liye kaafi hai" She felt butterflies but she doesnt want to get hope up she knows Aryan would never change his mind. She just wants to know about him. "Your favorite destination?" She asked curiously
"Norway and Iceland. I love nature , hiking and those places are perfect. Greenary everywhere. "I would love to go there too one day"
"What about you have you been outside India?" He asked casually
"Yes but only to London with family. It was crazy trip though. My mom was embarassed when she saw how open people are there. We teased her alot but it was one of memorable trips" she said reminiscing , zoning out.

"Cool. By the way Mumbai flat, any preference for interiors? I really dont care much" he shrugged
"Can i decide once am there ? I will take care. I love doing interiors" she said excitedly
"Sure" amused at her reaction.
"You have friends there Aryan?" She asked
"Yes infact my family doesnt know but i love having house parties now and then. Mostly my airhostesses and co pilots . And few friends i made there in city. "
"Thats amazing. " she said smiling
"Hope you are ready for that kind of life. Imlie my life is different there than what you see here. You will see but like i said you are free to you know"
"I know " said dejected Imlie. His airhosteses, hmm air hostesses are god damn pretty , slim and perfect. She already started feeling insecure. But she shook the thought out of her head . She shouldnt judge, just go with flow right now.