Part 28

One hour she sat, controlling herself to cry. He started singing with the music, her heart started breaking more. Everything has ended. The dam she was holding back broke and tears flow freely. Her sobs became louder, she was blank . Suddenly she felt air move and she saw Aryan kneeling in front of her, smirking. She started hitting him, "You cheat i hate you!! How can you? I want divorce now!! " But Aryan laughed and picked her up.
"Leave me " She said
He took her outside and dropped her on sofa, he put his legs between hers and then trapping her in a hug.
"Baby i was messing with you. I knew you were here. Idiot i saw your purse in bedroom on the floor. You are such an idiot Imlie. Stop crying. I love you" Imlie was red in anger, "what kind of joke is this!!!!" She yelled at him, and slapped him. He laughed touching his cheeks, "Wow bdsm abhi se??i loved it maro wapas" giving his cheeks. She started crying, and hugged him, nuzzling her face in his neck.
"Pagal" caressing her hair. She hit him again this time with frustration .
"Are chalo kamre mein" he picked her up and opened the pleasure room. She squealed in fear, "Aah yeh kya kar rahe ho" she screamed trying to get down.
"Kabse mare jaa rahi ho, you dont have self control so lets just do it na with more props " she swinged her legs trying to get down.

He kept her on the swing, before she can get free , he strapped her quickly. She gasped , "Aru please please " he didnt listen he was having fun too much fun.
"What happen to Imlie that night who are that sexy nightie? I want her today" Imlie pleaded, "Aru baby listen lets have dinner phir sab ok?" She said trying to convince him. He came near her, holding the rope of the swing, "You look so sexy when you beg" he whispered
"You know begging is part of it too. You know it so well Imlie" rather seductively. He trailed his finger on her arm going up and down causing Imlie's heart to flutter and her stomach doing cartwheels. She closed her eyes as he brushed his cheeks against her, then slowly pecking her lips. "Today we will have dinner here" he said smirking"
"What no?! How will i eat?"
"I will feed you. You look so good on swing. Let me get the food" he came after while with a dish.  "So Imlie what do you prefer, pain? Pain or pleasure? Or instead of swing you want to be handcuffed?" He looked for the bag, and frowned.
"What the " as he gave her bit of the food.
"Where did that bag go?"
"What bag? " pretending to be clueless.
"Are woh-" he realized he has to feed her, so intead he released her and went to look for the bag.
Imlie took the dish and went outside sitting herself on dinning table and finishing the food he made. Damn he was a good cook.
He came out scratching his head, "Yar woh bag nai mil rahi" Imlie shrugged .

"Khana khalo Aru chalo i will feed you" Aryan was hungry so he came and sat on table while Imlie went to get him his food.
He just stared at her smiling as she fed him.
When the dinner was finished, they cleaned up the kitchen and dinning room.

"Finally wifey" he said taking her to their bedroom. She was relieved it wasnt the pleasure room yet.
"Just us tonight" he said kissing her she responded back as hungrily.  He pushed her on bed, kissing her everywhere. She moaned in pleasure and thats how her night went. Him pleasuring her, they becoming one finally.

Next morning, Aryan woke up early to pick his mom from the airport.