Part 27

Imlie had made up an excuse and told Aryan that she has go and get some groceries as there literally nothing at home and mom is coming as well. He looked at her suspiciously first then gave in to let her go. Even Aryan had couple errands to run to as well. Imlie went downstairs to see Kiara and Sasha. They cried when they saw her and were relieved to see her safe and healthy. They were on tour when they had found out and they even reached out to Aryan who they said was very distressed .

She sat them for while, and the. Went back upstairs  to have alone time to think about how to avoid tonight somehow. That rooms scares her , but they say to face your fears. She opens the door and goes inside one more time to check out thr props . Why didnt she think of this before!!! She can these, she picked the bag and moved to small atic that even Aryan doesnt know it exists. The table link thing that has big hole in between , she moved that next. The only thing she couldnt deal with was swing and the bar. Swing was acutally heavy and the bar was too high for her to even try to remove it. She heard the door unlock she ran out of room and closed it behind her and went into kitchen.

"Look what i got Imlie!!" Imlie planned to not respond and act as if she isnt home. She want to see what actually her husband does. She knows he will peek in kitchen so hid behind a corner of wall . "Imlie?!" He called out , she heard him go to bedrooms opening them and calling her out again. Then he called her, she already kept it on silence.

"GOD DAMN IT!! " he sounded frustrated.
"Relax Aryan, Relax" he said to himself loud enough for Imlie to hear. Then the next thing she heard shattered her. He called someone,
"Hey Saggy baby, come home, Imlie's not here. Hmm.." after pause
"No i said i love you and she bought it. I am just playing along. I scared her anyways talking about pleasure room in morning i dont think she will be coming anytime soon. Oh yea aajao. Ok see you in soemtimes " he whistled and went into room. Imlie fell on her knees and cried with hands to her mouth.

How can she be so stupid!!! He said i love you after all that being confused and divorce talk she melted in no time!!! She heard his phone ranf "Ha kya hua Saggy?"
"No i will cook today. Dont worry even if Imlie comes will tell her that you just wanted to see her after the plane incident. Yes am such jerk. Ok see you love you."

He came in kitchen, she was safely hidden, he wouldnt come this side as this side was more of old vessels and more like storage unit. She want to see how far they go . Her fate was decided, she wished she never came back from that island, she wished she had died that day, she wished she never took her insulin. Stop it Imlie, its better you found out now rather than giving yourself in. Stop crying, she wiped her tears and breather softly. She heard some vessels Clinking and then he played music while he started cooking.