Part 3

Chap 3

Aryan was waiting in car, when Imlie dressed normally in salwar kameez arrived and sat in the car. Aryan put his aviator glasses on, and started the ignition. Imlie looked at him with awe. He is dashing, a stud for sure and something about man in uniform just makes her go weak. He is very normal clothes right now she cannot wait to see him in pilot clothes. She turned her face not trying to stare too much. They arrived at her house, she opened the door rather excitedly, her mother and brothers were already waiting outside, she ran and hugged them. "Aaye Aryan ji" he touched feet for blessings. She didnt expect that maybe its a show who knows. All her family gathered and ask her tons of questions. The ritual was quick and over with. The lunch was delicious made by her bhabhi . "Rakshash! Aryan kya sochega aise koi jungli ki tarah khata hai kya" her brother hitting her head playfully.
"No worries Rudra , i dont judge" He said laughing.
Imlie rolled her eyes at her brother. They finished lunch and sat were having just normal discussion, when Imlie announced that she will be moving to Mumbai next month. The mood of the room changed from happy to sad . "What!"
"Yes Mum" Aryan said "My flights are usually from there so it only make sense" Everybody nodded in agreement still they going to miss their gudiya. Her mom started bawling with her chachi. "Offo you both are drama queens! I will visit whenever i can mama and chachi" kissing them both. "Kya hai Neeta jab dekho rona shuru." Her dad scolded mom
"Bhaiya inka kaam hi yahi serial dekh dekh ke rona to jaise ek ghena hogaya hai" his chacha taunted "Upar se Bulbul zyada hi overacting karti hai"
"Chup rahe aap" her chachi sniffed hugging Imlie too tightly. "Bichari ko maar dogi tum dekho use " Chacha was right, she was trying loosen her hold, chachi realising said sorry and kissed Imlie's cheek.

After all the drama, her parents , brothers and chacha chachi came till the car to bid her farewell. "I might drop by before I leave ok mama" Her mom nodded sniffing again.
"Beta tum jao varna yaha Kahani ghar ghar ki shuru hone wala hai" her dad said. Finally she bid them bye. Aryan was amused , "Your family is fun just like mine. Be aware, same going to happened next month, she wont cry for me but am sure we going to see some wailing while you leave"
"Hey , thats their love ok. Don't make fun of them. Mothers are heart" She made a heart sign touching her chest.

He left one day later, he was as normal when he said bye to her. But she was going to miss him. Its been couple days, but she already had fallen for him. One sided hi sahi, her heart was captured already. She didnt cry, because all the feelings were new for her but she was excited that she will see him next month and actually start her life there. One month went by really fast, her and her MIL went shopping for new house, they also spend lot of time together talking about all kind of things. "Mom if you dont mind can i ask you something" while they were eating icecream. Her MIL was foodie, she totally concentrating on her pista icecream than her DIL. "Mom!" She called little loudly, Imlie talks to her like she does with her own mother. No restrictions, no formality, they scold each other like they have known each other for long.
"Ha beta" she flinched
"Ice cream le lungi aapki" her MIL eyes went wide holding ice cream close to her now as if Imlie was going to snatch. "Bolo na beta"
"Aryan ko kya kya pasand hai? Khane mein? Unka taste ghar se related ?"
"Khane mein? Angrez ki aulad hai wo. Baar gum gumke uska sir gumgaya hai" she licked her icecream "Nalayak hai wo. Angrez ki aulad. Wo pasta sasta kya hota hai wo badha pasand hai usko. Aur chicken ho to bus pagla jata hai"
Imlie was laughing , "Mom aapka beta hai wo aise kon bat karta hai?"
"Beta hai to kya hai jo hai so hai"
"Aap bohut cute ho ma" she pinched her MIL cheeks. "I will miss you" she pouted
"Chal nautanki. Pati ke saath rehke mujhe bhul jayegi. Tu mujhe in nalayko saath wapas akela chod jayegi" she said sadly.
"Koi nai mom we will talk on phone everday aur aapko koi satayega mujhe batana" her MIL showed her thumbs up.

The day finally came for her flight, like Aryan had said Mom wailed just like her mom and chachi. Imlie was laughing, because she looked like kid. Ansh and Vansh were teasing their mother and imitating her , "Ja beta ja jile apni zindagi"they said fake crying. Imlie hit them on shoulders and told them to behave and take care of mom and dad. She had video call her family as she wasnt able to go see them. It was family drama all over again. Finally Imlie cried too, leaving the loving family behind, the fun, the drama she was going to miss it all. And it hit her, she was going to be alone there, new city, new people new life and also nervous to see his real side. She missed him terribly. She would message him whats app, to shy to call. He never called either, but he would politely reply to her.

"Will you be picking me up?" She asked excited to see him.
"No i will be sleeping as i have night flight"
Imlie felt dejected again but she knows bettee , she needs to stop having expectation. "Dil kya kare par" she muttered.

She said goodbye to her in laws, as Vansh and Ansh both came to drop their bhabhi off. "Bye bhabhi we will miss you. It feels like a mother is going" they smiled . She was touched.
"Yes in a month, you gave us so much love, so much care" they hugged her.
"Please take care of mom dad and yourselves. And behave" she said strictly. She finally made her way towards check in counter after her byes.

Time for new life, new city and new people. What is store for her, she doesnt know but she is hopeful as always.