Part 11

Some might not like this chapter or get offended so please beaware before reading

Chap 11

She studied all night and Mr Rathore called her once again while she just was go in deep sleep. She was so much in sleep she forgot about her anger. "Hmm"she said rather sleepily
"Sorry i shouted, but you promise me you wont get on trains" she didnt reply , he phone fell from her hand. She was in sleep.

Aryan on other hand, "hello?"
"Hello!?" Oh yes its night she must be in sleep , he thought.

Next morning Imlie woke up, her hand searching for her phone. She panicked not findind her phone then when she was about to get up, she saw it floor. She did her routine , and since it was Monday, she hurriedly dressed up and went for training. The train was as busy and chaotic, she was careful this time ad everything went as planned. The practicals went fine, she was able to properlh demonstrate the safety guide to passengers(mannequins and some instructors as well) , the theory exam she wasnt so sure. Naina and her went over the questions afterwards at nearby cafe.

"Bhabhi!?" She looked up, it was Karan and Kishan.
"Oh hi" They came and hugged her and introduced themselves to Naina.
"Book?" He grabbed and saw it.
"Aap airhostess ka?" He said shocked but he looked happy.
"Please please dont tell Aryan" she pleaded, Karan and Kishan looked at each other then at Imlie , "No worries bhabhi we wont, welcome to the club"
They then sat with Kishan when Aryan called Kishan about some flight schedules, "Guess where am at Aru"
"No , am with Imlie bhabhi at cafe"he replied

"Chill bro.. hmmm.. hmm .. ok" he ended the call. "Chalo bhabhi carry on" they left . Imlie also left soon after, when she reached home she remember her mission. She took rest for half hour and then got into unlocking the door with her pins. She twisted, did all kind of tricks she even kicked in frustration and finally she heard the click. Oh my god finally, she opened it and first thing she noticed was dark black color of the walls. It was an odd room, it smelled good too, and well maintained. There was swing but not a normal type , it looked odd. Then she saw triangle bar hanging from the low ceiling. She pulled it and went back to its position. Weird. The bed had beautiful silk sheets, howcome they dont have something for their use? Then saw a big bag next to table well not exactly a table but it big oval hole in between. She gasped, on the bed leg there was chain attached, "Does he really kidnap people!! Or torture!!! Oh my god!! Is she serial killer!? No wonder he is aloof even though he seems social types. She opened the bag, she frownes, there was spikes handcuff, blindfold size cloth, straps? And whip! "OH MY GOD SITTA MAIYAA.. i married a killer!!!! He tortures them and then maybe kill them?! Oh my god!! " she started crying unsure of what to think. She saw a closet, "what if there is body in there?"she said fearfully. She took deep breath and opened but to her suprise it was normal closet. There were clothes, mostly women . "Oh my god, who wear these? She made a face, it was like one piece but totally transparent, then saw feather like toy.
"Does he kill women in these clothes!?" Man , i cant even confront him straightforward she has to play smart and make him confess. There was bathroom too, normal thank god although there were candles though on the tub.  She went out keepig everything as it was and managed to lock it again.

Her heart was racing, she is living with killer what else those things can mean?? Oh my god and his family is soo innocent and sweet . She might be his next target!! He said its dangerous , oh sitta maiyaa kya kare woh? Yes, she has to make him confess crimes but how? Ugh, Imlie think... meanwhile she has to behave normal and keep doing what she regularly does. Just give me strength maiyya ye khooni ghadhe ko hum nai chodenge.

Things Imlie saw in that room:
Sex swing "Private Euphoria" - LONESOME DRAGON Switzerland(the swing)
Ceiling Bracket for Love Swing Metal Bondage BDSM Swing Holder for Ceiling  Spreader Bar : Amazon.de: Health & Personal Carethe triangle bar
Rest you guys leave it up to you imaginationsmiley37