Part 25

Imlie woke up middle of night, she tried to get up but a heavy hand on her body wouldnt let her.
"Aru" she whispered, but he was in too deep sleep. She slowly life his hand laid back ok bed. She got up to go washroom and then drink water.

While she was in kitchen, "IMLIE ! IMLIE!!" Aryan panicked voice rang in the house. Imlie hit herself on head, "Ye ab alag tangent pe jayega" she stood there indifferent by his panic.

He came out and looked over in kitchen, and relief washed over his face. He took deep breath and then glared at her for not even responding.
"Acha so you heard me but you let me panic" Imlie nodded smiling. "Badla" she replied

He came and side hugged her, keeping his cheeks on her shoulder. "Chipkoo mat bano" She laughed. "Shut up and come back to bed"
"Nai i slept enough, i want pace around a little" she said.
"Fine"he parted, they walked out of kitchen. Aryan slept on sofa, while she walked in living room. She needed a stretch, she will call her and his family in morning, they must be still worried. Then her thoughts crossed to her and Aryan new chapter. She loves him and he confessed he does but what from here? The bold Imlie is suddenly feeling shy, and then she looked over the room, "Oh my god i forgot about that. I have to do some research." She muttered to herself.

In morning, she made breakfast as Aryan was still sleeping. He must be really exhausted worrying and staying up for me. She went over to him sitting near his head while she caressed him, she gently tried to wake him up but he just grunted and continued sleeping. She went in balcony and called the families together. They screamed happily and bombarded her with questions. She answered them and told them she is alright. She talked to them for an hour then she hang up and that kumb karan was still sleeping. She was getting annoyed, breakfast was now cold. She got an idea, she looked for something excitedly in drawers. She had bunch of markers in her hans .She sat on small table , and started doing art work. He was in deep sleep for sure, she made a peacock on his head, some trees with flowers around and then she drew a room like structure and wrote Aryan's sambhog kamra . She had lips tightly sealed to stop herself from laughing. Then she took a picture of him and then selfie of her and him.
She kissed his cheeks , and got up to freshen up.

When she came out, he was finally up taking a stretch. She was laughing and then glaring at her, "I am irritated right now and you are laughing for no reason. Get me chai " he ordered
"Hello excuse me dont order me samjhe" she said angrily
"I will order. You are my wife. Isn that wife suppose to do, pati ke charno me rehna hota hai" she saw chappal near her which she grabbed and threw at him.

"Charno mein my foot" then she laughed again looking at face. She called her MIL and change the camera towards Aryan who was now doing some push ups. "Aryan say hi to mom" he paused and looked up waving at the phone.
Her mother in law broke into fits of laughter , "Wah beta so proud of you.. bus aise hi karti hai reh jo usne tere saath kia hai ye to kuch nai" she gave flying kiss and hang up the phone.

Imlie kept laughing the whole time, Aryan glared at her and finally went to bathroom to brush .