Part 29

Chap 29 - Last chapter

"Mom" Imlie ran and tightly hugged her MIL and then starter crying. Both of them cried, while Aryan stood behind them frowning , "Tum log ka shuru hogaya?" They ignored him royally

They both wiped each other tears and proceeded to sit on couch. "Aru Beta ja paani la and cha bana humare liye" mom ordered him, Imlie giggled when she Aryan'face.
"Aapki bahu hai use bolo! I woke up early to pick you up and am tired now" he said scowling
"Imlie jhaadu lana beta" Imlie got up nodding and Aryan raised his eyerbrows and turned going to kitchen.
Imlie sat back down again and they started talking about everything while poor Aryan made chai and even breakfast.
"Guys i have flight tomorrow" Aryan informed
"Good have fun" Imlie said " I am starting next week , me and mom will have fun!" She said excitedly.

His mom was getting bored, so she decided to clean while Imlie and Aryan were talking about work and looking at new schedule that Imlie received. "AAAA MERI KAMAR" MIL screamed, both of them ran out but their MIL wasnt in living room nor in her room, ahe called for help again and their eyes went wide realising the fact she is in the pleasure room. "Mom" Aryan ran ans picked her up while Imlie supported from other end. "Kyu khola ye kamra ek jagah beth nai sakti?" Aryan scolded
"Beta i wanted to clean do timepass, ye jula dekha to socha aisa kaisa jula hai to bethi par gir gai" She said in pain while going out of room she halted and looked back
"Wo udhar doriya kyu hai? Uspe" Imlie was red so was Aryan. "Mom chalo yaha se " Aryan ignored her question they both were embarassed.

"Wo kamre mein upar wo kya latak raha hai? Aryan tu kya karta rehta hai? Aisa koi jula leta hai? " she scolded him but Aryan thought better to keep quiet  but she kept lecturing him. He glared at Imlie for not locking the door.

One month later, when they both were home from work, Imlie was ready to experiment the first time in pleasure room. Currently she was tied he said he was going easy on her today, just little handcuffed game. Oh yea he found the bag alright, he searched for it when he came back . Thats when he decided it was time for little punishment.

Presently, she was strapped, wearing a very skimpy nightie. He made eye contact as I gulped in nervousness This time, my wrists were pulled behind my back, tied to a chair while I sat breathlessly.
His gaze was piercing. Dark. Molten. Hungry. I nearly moaned at the sight of his bare chest, the muscles glinting in the moonlight.
His fingers slowly tickle my navel, brushing the nightie away. I can feel my nipples harden at the contact, as heat began to fill my body.  I lick my bottom lip, struggling for words.
He grips my thighs, and I shiver from the  heat of his rough palms.  I can feel my core,a pleasure feeling,  clench in anticipation.
His knuckles brush against my jaw line lovingly before his hand grazes down my body to cup my wetness.
My staggering level of arousal shocked me; I had no control. His gaze descended, eyes going wide then narrowing intently. He smirked.
"So wet for me already?"
A blush stole my cheeks. Who was this? All this time together, I am finally witnessing this side of him. He gets on his knees and I can feel his breath on my slick folds. He spreads me with his fingers, and I gasp. Then came his tongue.
I groan, the urge to grab his head and pull him closer driving me mad. I tug my restraints and writhe forward. He grabs the curves of my ass and forces me closer to his mouth, tonguing me greedily.
He adds a finger and starts pumping in and out of my core, making me breathless. Roughly he adds another, scissoring them and forcing out a moan. I feel the lightest graze of his teeth on my cli* and scream.
My head goes blank. Then he slightly spanked me, snapping me out of my shock. He grabbed my jaw not trying to be rough and kissed me hard playing with my tongue. I couldn't control but he wouldn't let me release either, he said he is in power right now, and she is his slave. Even though it was her first time, she loved the feeling at first she felt ashamed but it was her Aru so she eased in slowly.

Then her body felt cold, she picked her head up to see Aryan taking off his clothes, she laid her head down and closed her eyes. She felt his tip teasing her, she shivered, panted in anticipation but he kept teasing her playing with her body. Until she didnt writhe more, he kept teasing her and finally he buried himself in her making her moan loudly. He bit her but with love and want, as he continued to grind inside her. He finally let her release, finally she had her orgasm.

Next morning, Aryan picked Imlie up and took her to their bedroom, tucking her in and kissing her forehead, she slightly opened her eyes tired from yesterday night. She blushed as he was staring her and hid her face under the blanket. He laughed and hugged the covered Imlie.

Epilogue:

Both flourished in their career, they didnt have a child but they loved Kiara and Sasha boy who they had adopted. The families were happy to see their children happy. Aryan was still jealous to have kishan around so he set Kishan up with a girl name Tuli who was an airhostess as well who flied less frequently. And they lived happily after..