Part 19

Aryan didnt talk to her or rather he avoided her. He wanted to keep distance. On other hand, Imlie was excited about her first flight. She was going to avoid Aryan as much possible at the airport, in plane she doesnt have much control. She just want to see shock reaction.

She left right after Aryan left, she was nervous wreck. She was already dressed, her uniform was dark burgandy with blue scarf around the neck. She was told to meet in lounge, that means Aryan will be there too. She opened door, but luckily nobody paid heed. She saw Aryan but he had back to her, he was resting with headphones in his ears, she thanked the god and sat couple rows behind him. Two airhostess came and introduced themselves, Pavitra and Raima. They were sweet and welcomed her. They told her what to expect as it was first day she will be observing only she however can help them set things around once aboard. Finally , she everybody getting up and move towards the gate, before Aryan gets up and sees her , she turned around pretending to look something in bag. After ten minutes, she was the last one to be in queue of the air crew. Security was quick and finally she saw the gigantic beauty. She was smiling as she followed them. Once she was in, captain and co pilot were already in cockpit which made Imlie relieved. She took tour of the boeing, and later helped Pavitra with setting up trays and drinks. The most awaiting part was for her to listen to her husband voice . The captain announcement.

Take off happened on time, then came the captain announcement,

"Good Evening everyone, this is your captain Aryan Singh Rathore. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Atlantic Air 440A. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The time is 6 pm. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side we are expecting to land in Frankfurt approximately fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. The cabin crew will be coming around in about twenty minutes time to offer you a light snack and beverage, and the inflight movie will begin shortly after that. I'll talk to you again before we reach our destination. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight."

Imlie was literally turned on by her husband sultry voice. She was a goner anyways. She was so happy just to hear him. She got up from the seat, and started helping Raima, but Raima said to just observe.
All of them left to serve the passengers after 20 minutes as Aryan said. Imlie was standing there peeking through, when she heard the cockpit door open. Her heart raced, she smells his cologne even from distance, "Excuse me, can you get me black coffee please?" And she heard door close. Imlie nodded and poured black coffee no one was around, so she took deep breath and opened the door. He raised his hands without looking, Imlie exhaled softly assuming he wont see, but just as was about to turn he looked up and said "thank" and silence.

He was so shocked , he dropped the coffee luckily nobody got burnt. He thought he is dreaming, seeing Imlie everywhere. Imlie quickly went out, but Aryan elbowed Ahana to see who is the new girl, to confirm that he was just dreaming her here. Ahana came back in after  couple minutes , "She said her name is Imlie Rathore"

Aryan was shocked, he had to see her again to believe it. He got up, and turned the woman around. "Imlie!?" He exclaimed, the coffee in his hand dropped almost burned Imlie's foot "Aahhh, what is wrong with you captain?" Aryan kneeled on one leg, to clean the mess and check the skin . "I am so sorry" he said genuinely.

"Sir please go back to your seat, it seems there is turbulence and there was one. Sita Maiyya was having fun too.

"Smart mouth" Aryan said frowning but he left and went back in the cockpit. Imlie giggled, his face looked like he saw a dream.

When they reached Frankfurt, and everyone was out, the passengers, Imlie grabbed her bag with other airhostess and departed the aircraft. She looked back, Aryan was intensely staring at her, still in shock. This man wont leave me , she thought. They were dropped to an hotel by a shuttle, Imlie got her own room . She danced in the room for success of her first trip even though she really didnt do anything. There was knock on the door, Imlie knew it was time. Aryan now in full angry mode, he approached her while she backed away, but he grabbed both her wrists to halt her. Then he did unexpected, he came close trailed a finger on her neck, then went to her buttons which were open. He buttoned them, "Aajkal bohut shock hogaya hai apne assets dikhane ka?" He said boldly

"Hmm" she busy staring at him and didnt realised what he asked. "What?" Aryan said
"Ha" she said.
He raised his eyebrows, "whats your schedule?"

Imlie heard that one, "Schedule? Banda congrars bol de ya phir koi ache words but schedule?" She was scowling by now.

So Imlie knew what she has to say, "Most flights with Kishan" she said smiling "Oh yea by the way he knew about this" aur ye mara chauka.

Aryan couldn't belive his ears , "Who else knew?"
"Everyone except you and Saggy" she said
"Wow" he looked hurt now. There was silence between them "Congratulations " he said finally smiled but with hint of hurt.

"Thank you. I did this for you , to be with you and inspired by you Aryan when i first started this. But things have changed now,  but still i wanted to suprise you" she said softly.

"I am happy you chose what you wanted to do. Welcome to the club. Goodnight " and then he abruptly left the room.

Aryan was elated, that his wife will be working in same airlines but same time he was hurt. Why is  he getting affected so much? This feelings, why cant he accept it? Does he feel its just a phase, infatuation jsut because they live together? He was now more confused then ever.

Small Jhalak of next chapter- Atlantic Air 370 has gone missing. Aryan was at home, watching news when the news flashed. His heart almost stopped, the first thought "Imlie!!!"