Part 20

The next flight, they both were suppose to be on , got delayed. So Imlie had time to spare, she was getting ready to explore Frankfurt. Meanwhile, Aryan was in lobby looking at some brochures when he saw Kishan walking in.
"Hey man!" Greeting him ad giving a hug.

Just then he saw Imlie walk out from elevator, Kishan went to her, "Bhabhi !! So finally you have started working!" Imlie nodded and told him about her offer.
"That is amazing!! When is your next flight, it got delayed , we are suppose to fly out to Paris but now not until tomorrow.

"Perfect, then we can go out" Imlie thought about it , anyways she was alone so "Why not!!"she said
"Ok wait here for sometime? I will freshen up and come. Let Aryan know" he said

Imlie wasnt going to let Aryan know. He was acting aloof anyways, she looked up and saw he was staring the whole time.
"Where are you going?" He asked
"Going out.. and you? " she asked back
"Me too... going out , meeting a friend. She lives here" Imlie nodded knowing he mentioned she on purpose.
"Enjoy" she said and went to sitting area and sat there, while he looked at her and went outside.
Kishan and her left the premises.

They talked about life and relationships. Kishan had break up year ago after that he is been single. He asked Imlie to find a girl like her, "Oh come on Kishan you will find it just wait for right time. But one advice have lot of conversations with her and be open about your feelings. And never marry under parents pressure.Speaking from experience." she sighed thinking about how Aryan did for his parents and he doesnt even have ounce of feelings for her.

Kishan didnt press further, as that was something personal, he knew his boundries but he liked Imlie she was a sweetheart. His friend was lucky. They explored the city and night they went to dinner, at same restaurant Imlie saw Aryan with an old lady having dinner.
Aryan felt her presence and looked up frowning at the company she was with. He continued eating and turned his face.  Kishan didnt notice Aryan, they went to other side of restaurant and enjoyed their dinner. At night, he dropped her at the room and asked her , "By the way am so silly why didn't Aryan come?"  He asked
"He was busy" she never told him. Anyways he was busy which was true statement.

She changed to night dress , when somebody knocked. She opened the door slightly and saw Aryan all red with anger. He pushed the door open and barged in. Imlie closed the door and folded her hands , "Whats up?" She queried.

"I am sleeping here tonight bus" he was feeling insecure ever since he saw her with Kishan. He wants to be with her, his heart wasnt listening.
He removed his shirt and went inside blanket without saying anything more.
"You are such a baby Aryan"he didnt say anything just stared at her.
Rukh bachu, imlie thought. She opened her bag and got out her more provacative nightie which little sheer and whole lot of clevage show. She went into bathroom and came out wearing that. When she sat on bed, Aryan turned to face her but his face blushed! He looked like deer caught in headlight, "What are you wearing?!" He almost yelled in embarassment.

"Its my room, i can do whatever i want" she shrugged. Aryan put his tshirt on and hurriedly walked away, "Lagta nai hai pleasure room tumse sambhala jayega jaise bhaag rahe ho. I will turn into temple" she said to his back.

He turned , "What did you say?"
Imlie replied , "TUMSE NA HO PAYE" she said and covered her face because she couldnt control her laughter. His face was epic , he wanted to bury himself look he had.
"Tumko dikhata hu Mumbai chalo kitna ho pata hai mujhse" he opened the door and left.

Imlie was happy, that man is jealous!! He came into this room because he saw her with Kishan. This man is an idiot, he doesnt know he does have some kind of feelings for me, he is shocked that sidhi saadhi Imlie has become notorious. She was loving the every moment of Aryan's reaction. She saw the time and suddenly remembered that she has to take her injection. She got up and took one in her tummy.

"Good night Aru" looking at Aryan's picture in her phone.