Part 24

Imlie still didnt turn on her phone. She had her family to go back although Aryan , he wants a divorce. Her hearts is already in pieces what could make it worse? She will make her parents understand it wasnt meant to be. She will have to find a place of her own and continue her pursuit of her career that she worked so hard on. As they landed in St Lucia, both of them clapped and hugged Imlie. They were given soecial treatment through the flight. Imlie took their baggages and went through exit, their dad jumped, a lady came running "My babies" showering them with kisses, soon dad joined too. It seems their mom came to island as soon she had found out they were safe.

"Mommy and Daddy , this is Emlie. She took care of us. We slept with her, she fed us and took care of us just like you mommy" Their mother hugged and kissed Imlie crying . "Thank you so much" Emma tugged Imlie's hand ,"You wont forget us right?"

"Of course not, if your parents dont mind i will get your mommy number so i can video call you guys" The kids shouted yes!! . The parents thanked her again and asked her if she needs anything and even offered to stay with them until she gets a flight.
"No thank you, I will be fine " she gave the kids final kiss and waved them goodbye. Tears rolled down her eyes. Those kids unknowingly gave her the strength throughout, otherwise she wouldnt have been so optimistic . She inquired and got a flight tomorrow morning. She was dead tired, infact that was understatement itself. She didnt want to inform anyone she was coming. She got ready for another long flight back home. Her airlines already gave her one week off so she wasnt worried about that either, she can atleast do house hunting.

Finally she landed in Mumbai after layover in Paris. Her airline met her with flowers and welcomed her back home safely. They did same for the crew who had already arrived. She went to baggage area, where she saw him. She stopped on her tracks, his eyes were red and had dark circles under eyes. His face looked sick, dehydrated. Imlie got worried is he ok? Should she even talk to him. He hadn't noticed her yet, he was looking for someone it seems. None of your business , Imlie. Grab your bags and leave. As she came near, Aryan turned his head and saw Imlie hurriedly walking to the baggage aisle. He ran and hugged her taking her by suprise. He then kissed her right cheeks, then left , then nose, then her chin , next her eyes and finally her forehead. He took her in embrace again, and finally he let it go. Imlie was shocked, he had fever it seems and now he is crying and kissing her as if he wants to devour her. She hugged back, trying to calm him down.
"I am sorry Imlie. I .. I take everything back" He parted the embrace and cupped her face and pecked  her again and again.
"I love you" he said tears rolling on his cheeks.
Imlie was stunned at the confession, she didnt know how react. She started crying but this time happy tears, he sounded genuine . He was clear of what he said. He hugged her and she hugged him back but then be felt her hand falter. Her body went still, he broke the hug and saw she has gone unconscious . "IMLIE!" He panicked, he just got her back, he picked and put her on bed. He tried splash drops of water but she didint wake up, she was breathing though normally. He called doctor at home, who did her check up.

"Due to extreme stress on the body, her sugar levels are extremely unstable. Please if you have her insulin give to me " Docot looked at him but Aryan was confused, "Insulin? She doesnt take any" he said not sure anymore. "Check her purse" Doctor said. Sure enough, there was insulin injections . She been taking these? How long?? Imlie?

"Your wife has type 1 diabetes Mr Rathore. She needs ample of rest, she hasnt been eating proper food lately?" Doctor asked. Thats when Aryan told how her flight had gone missing and all
"Oh definitely might be the reason, give her low fat low carbs things. Doctor gave him more medicines for nausea and vommiting as more will do diarrhea. Doctor exited, Aryan sat right beside Imlie on bed .  He caressed her head , "You are pyari like my mom said. Never think about yourself. Ab main hoon na" he kissed her again and scooted her little and made space so he can cuddle her. He is relieved to see her,  he wont let her get out of this bedroom until she is fine.