Part 15

She had cleared her head, she had gone to the garden downstairs.  She opened the door and Aryan was in towel but she ignored him. He must have taken shower. "Imlie lets eat?" He asked softly.

"Aryan i want to set rules , i eat not with you anymore. You eat whenever you want. I will cool for you if you want because khana khilana se blessings milti hai. I will sleep in separate room, i will shift everything there. We will be just like acquaintances Aryan. Thats what you want to and i am helping you by setting these rules. You are my husband so for world for time being we will act but when were alone we know the reality. You need any help or anything i will be there to support you. I will be still same for your family because its my family now forever. I love them to death. Thats all i want to say" she said went in to the bedroom to start shifting things.

Aryan came in quietly and started dressing himself, he stared at her but she didnt even give a glance towards him. In half hour , she had shifted.

"Can you make some rotis for me?" He asked while she was on sofa watching tv. She nodded and went into kitchen. She quickly made some rotis and served him and went back to her tv time. He stared at her while eating. Her silence, he doesnt like it. She is always talking , cheerful and he feels bad now for making her gloomy. She will get around he thought. "I will be gone for month Imlie, Mostly US schedules and europe , if you want i can book you flight to home for just like vacation?" He asked nicely hoping she returns to normal.
"No thanks, i am good here. I have classes to go to" she said.

"Hmm" and that was that. Next day he was gone, and she went to her training. She was happy to see Naina after three days. She had lot to catch up and she did when they were on break.  She kept getting bruised in trains, it wasnt her cup of tea but nevertheless she kept going. Her training was getting more fun , she learned lot of new things about air travel as well. Later in evening, Kiara and Sasha told her to join them to trip to Goa but she couldnt because of her studies and training. But she promised they can go night outs in city.

Month almost came to end maybe he will be by weekend and her training also had only two weeks left. Mrs Khopdi mentioned that after the finals, recruiters will be coming and interviewing them and might even offer them jobs so they have to prepare for that as well. She was excited. That evening when the bell rang, she thought Aryan arrived early but she was suprised to see Karan. "Hey Karan" he looked sick. "Are you ok? Your pace seems pale" she asked as she hand him water.
"Bhabhi i miss my mom alot, i couldnt think straight then i remembered your food. I might sound like an idiot but can cook me some home
foood?" She laughed "Of course buddhu. Sit , i will cook something" When she came out , Karan was talking to Aryan on video call.

"Yar bhabhi is the best!! I was missing mom and she cooking me food .. homemade man. I was like let me call you and thank you too for bringing in our life" he said happily.

Then she heard Aryan said, "Kaminey teri bhabhi hai zyada flirt mat karna samjhe. Bhabhi ma jaisi hoti hai" he said with humir but she knew he was serious. She could feel that he is angry or upset.
"Shut up yar, itni jealousy and territorial behavior aaj tak maine nai dekha even when i flirt with your crush Saggy" Imlie rolled her eyes.

"Food is ready Karan"
"Bhabhi bula rahi hai you guys can talk while i enjoy the food" he handed the phone to Imlie.
Imlie didnt know what to talk so she asked casually , "When are you coming back? "
"In two days, missed me?" She went into bedroom, "No just asking. Thik hai bye" and she just hand up on his face.

Karan took the leftover food to his home, and hugged Imlie and thanked her too many times. Imlie was bored afterwards, so she decided to check out the room. She wants to know how each things are used. She used her pin trick and opened the door.