Chapter 25: Meeting The Raiden Shogun

Actual Chapter name but because chapter name has restriction: A Meeting With Her Excellency, The Almighty Narukami Ogosho, God Of Thunder, Raiden Shogun

3rd POV

Yap: [A break is in order. Now then..]

Stretching his entire body and relaxing it, Yap prepared to take a nap.

Timeskip next day as he ended up sleeping

Yap: [Ah that was a good nap..] (checks time) ... Nevermind. 

Getting ready for the day ahead, he ate his breakfast and did what a normal person would do after waking up. 

Packing up his bag and weapons (which he stored in his bag and his sword hidden in his outfit), Yap went to the city to have walk around. As he was walking around, there were some people looking at him strangely and whispered amongst themselves.

Author: Yap sus. Vote him out.

Allie: Author vented.

Author: Prove it.

Allie: I was camping at security. 

Author: So you didn't do your tasks.

Allie: I had already finished them lmao.

Author: ...

Citizen 1: Hey, isn't that him? The one who went one-on-one against Kujou Sara and won.

Citizen 2: (Takes a proper look at Yap) Yeah, it is. He must be one scary person if he was able to win against Kujou Sara.

News of Yap defeating Kujou Sara on a one-on-one duel first spread among the Tenryou Commission. But some genius decided to tell their friends which told their OTHER friends and... you get the idea. Things like that happen IRL too.

???: Hey, you! You are the one they're talking about, right? The one that managed to defeat the Kujou Tengu.

Yap: (Turns around) Kujou Tengu? Sorry man, I think you got the wrong person.

???2: Boss, that's him alright! The one who actually managed to defeat Kujou Sara!

Yap: (Is about to leave until ???2 mentions Kujou Sara) Ah. Kujou Sara. (Looks at the "boss") So, (crosses arms) what's your relation with Madam Kujou anyway? An acquaintance of yours? And judging by your dress codes... no offense but you're some sort of gang, right?

Itto: That's right! I'm Arataki Itto, head of the Arataki Gang! And since you've managed to defeat that Kujou Tengu in a duel, let's go a one-on-one! If I manage to defeat you, that means I'm able to defeat the Kujou Tengu at last!

Yap: Hmm... I'll think about it. For today, I just want to relax and walk around Inazuma.

Meanwhile at the Grand Narukami Shrine..

Shrine Maiden: Lady Guuji! The rumors of an individual managed to defeat Kujou Sara is getting out of hand! Now nearly all of Inazuman people know-

Yae Miko: Don't bother with it. This is good entertainment, you know. (sips her drink) In fact, let them continue circulate. The Shogun will catch word of it sooner or later. Ah yes. Deliver this letter to Tenshukaku. (hands the Shrine Maiden a letter)

Shrine Maiden: U-understood, Lady Guuji. I'll get going now. (Takes the letter from Yae Miko and heads for the city)

Back in the city..

Itto: Come on! I wanna see the strength of someone who managed to defeat that Tengu!

Yap: (getting irritated but still remains calm) Mr Arataki Itto, perhaps I may have not made myself clear. LEAVE. ME ALONE.