Chapter 27: I'm Glad You Returned Safely

3rd POV

Yap: Thanks, I guess.

Heading to Uyuu Restaurant, Yae Miko had called some of her workers to discuss the information she got in further detail.

At Uyuu Restaurant, Yae Miko, Yap and her workers all discussed about the tale Yap has shared, each of them jotting down notes, key points of the novel and etc etc.

Yae Miko: You're going to need a pen name. Since this is your book, I'll make a special exception to let you choose your own pen name.

Yap: (Thinking hard about a suitable pen name but unable to come up with any) ... Unfortunately, nothing comes to mind. How about you give one then?

Yae Miko: That so.. Hmm. Do you have any titles you're known for back in Mondstadt?

Yap: Well, I'm the Blizzardfrost Knight in the Knights of Favonius so.. I guess that counts?

Yae Miko: Perfect. It'll do just nice. A little change here and there and we're good. Say, what time are you leaving? I'll make sure a suitable pen name is done before you leave Inazuma and head back for Mondstadt.

Yap: Latest I've to be at Ritou is 2.30 pm. Any later then that, I might be screwed.

Yae Miko: Alright then. Still, it'll indeed be a best seller. An original core concept, a fast pace, quality illustrations, action, mystery and thriller genre all combined in one work. (Claps her hand) Not bad, not bad at all. You've outdone yourself, Yap.

Yap: I'm flattered. Though I've an idea which has occurred to me since that incident.. What if I didn't manage to reclaim my own body back..?

Yae Miko: So you're suggesting an alternate ending route as well? You really do have a mind of an author, don't you.

Author: .... Anyway...

Yap: Do I? (chuckles) Well, I'm sure your experts can figure them out, yes? But first, a good meal.

Yae Miko: Alright then.

Timeskip after meal and Yap heading to Tenshukaku and then after that into the Plane of Euthymia

Ei: Oh, you're here already. The gift is nearly done but...

Yap: But..?

Ei: I'll need you to give me your Cryo Vision for a while..

Yap: Alright. (Hands Ei his Vision)

A little more timeskip

The gift Ei gave to Yap was a replica of Musou Isshin but not that powerful compared to it's original. It also had a light blue and purple look on the blade itself. When swung, there were some rifts cut open, as if cutting through space itself.

Yap: This... is a bit too much, is not, Ei?

Ei: (Gives Yap his Vision back) Nonsense. This sword is just a replica of the Musou Isshin that I use. However, do note that it is much weaker than the original one. But it IS still a deadly weapon. It will not go dull anytime.

Yap: ... I see. (Gently moves his hand along the length of the blade) [It's really sharp.. and well made. Much like the sword I used.]

Taking out his sword he used, he gently touched both their lengths to compare their sharpness.

Yap: [Both are just as sharp...]

Ei: Well? Do you like it?

Yap: ... Yes. This sword that you've given me.. I'll be sure to use it as it was intended for.

Ei: I'm glad to hear that. (smiles) Once you return to Inazuma, I hope you've practiced using that blade so that I can spar with you once again with both our weapons nearly equal to each other.