Chapter 76: Always Good To Be Back Home

3rd POV

Yap: Interesting. 

Pulling out the Teyvat Travel Guide, he gave it a read. Lo and behold, the sub-story Klee made with Yoimiya was there.

The conversation continued, with Albedo discussing some of the unique customs and traditions observed during the Irodori Festival. The room was filled with laughter and chatter, creating a cozy and inviting space.

3 days later, the return ship due for Mondstadt arrives. As the Knights of Favonius packed their stuff, Klee was somehow asleep, the energy she got finally gave way to tiredness.

Yap: I'll wait for you all at the port. Inform me when you're ready.

Eula: Alright.

Albedo: (Nods) You go on ahead first then, Yap. We still have some things to pack up here.

At Ritou's port, Yap met Yae Miko, the Kamisato siblings and Thoma.

Yap: Oh? What's this? A farewell?

Yae Miko: (Nods) Yes. After all, it would be quite rude for a friend to not wish their friends farewell, is it not?

Yap: Miko, we do keep in touch with each other via letters.

Yae Miko: Letters are different from spoken words, Yap.

Yap: Fair point, Miko.

Ayaka: We appreciate your presence during the festival, Yap. Your insights and company were invaluable.

Ayato: Indeed. It was an honor to have you as our guest.

Thoma: Take care on your journey back to Mondstadt.

Yae Miko: And remember, you are always welcome here in Inazuma. Perhaps when the next festival comes around?

Yap: Heh. We'll see about that. Who knows, I might even send an invitation to you guys for a Mondstadt festival.

Ayato: (Raises an eyebrow) Oh? Tempting offer.

Yap: It is. Anyway, I hope that Her Excellency blesses Inazuma with prosperity and longevity. 

Ayaka: Thank you for your kind words, Yap.

After exchanging warm farewells, Yap boarded the ship with Eula, Klee and Albedo, and the vessel set sail for Mondstadt. As Ritou faded in the distance, Yap couldn't help but reflect on the events of the Irodori Festival.

On the way back, Yap asked the ship captain if they had any fishing rod onboard.

Captain: Sure! It's at the back there. I'll get someone to direct you to it. 

Yap, with a curious gleam in his eye, headed to the back of the ship, eager to try his hand at fishing. The ship's crew directed him to a small storage area where the fishing equipment was kept.

Yap found a serviceable fishing rod and decided to try fishing off the back of the ship as it sailed through the open waters. The rhythmic sound of the waves and the gentle breeze created a serene atmosphere.

As he cast his line into the sea, Yap felt a sense of calm, letting him relax and gather his thoughts.

Eula, noticing Yap's newfound activity, joined him at the back of the ship.

Eula: Fishing, Yap?

Yap: (Nods) That is the case. Just casual fishing though. Not that I expect to hook in a large catch anyway. And even if I do by chance, I'll release it later on. I'm no fisherman, afterall. (Chuckles)

Eula: (Shares a laugh) That's right. You're the Blizzardfrost Knight.

Yap: (Gives a small smirk) And I belong to you, like how you belong to me.