Chapter 39: Festivities Preparation

3rd POV

Yap:  [Oh boy.. That's quite the long day..]

Heading back inside to the room prepared by Ningguang for both Yap and Eula, he found her still up, apparently waiting for him, it seems.

Yap: Hm? You're not asleep yet, Eula?

Eula: (shakes head) I was just.. waiting for you, that's all.

Yap: I see.. [Heh..]

Unknown to him, a smirk was slowly making his way on his face.

Eula: W-what's that expression for! J-just go clean yourself up and get ready for the night, would you?

Yap: [Hm?] Alright, alright. I'll get ready now.

After cleaning himself up and brushing his teeth like a normal human, Yap then climbs onto the bed slowly in order to not alert Eula who seems to be sleeping already?

Yap: [It must've been a tough day for her too... Better let her rest.]

Tempest comes out from Yap's bag and floats on top of it, falling asleep not long after.

Yap: (Turns to look at Tempest, and has a small smile on his face) Rest well now, buddy. We've a long day ahead of us tomorrow.

Since Tempest did not reply, Yap took it as Tempest fell asleep.

Tucking himself underneath the blanket/bedsheets, he closed the lights and soon after, his eyes.

Not long after....

Eula: (Slowly turns around) [Is he... asleep already?] (Looks at Tempest, who's sleeping peacefully on Yap's bag) [At least Tempest's already asleep, it seems.]

An inappropriate thought then crosses Eula's mind, tempting her A LOT.

Allie: I've been gone for... how many chapters has it been since I last said something? Wait. Lemme check.

Said thought: Do it, Eula. See that defenseless Yap in front of you? Do it. REMOVE HIS CLOTHES. MAKE HIM YOURS. MARK YOUR TERRITORY. MARK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS.

Allie: Ah found it. Last I was in the story was chapter 8. Mind telling just what the fuck happened?

A/N: Quite a lot. 

Allie: (Reads through previous chapters).... Author.

Author: Yes?

Allie: When the fuck did you learn to write scenes such as these?

Author: What do you mean?

Allie: DON'T PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW! What's with Chapter 14, huh?! Do you realize how lewd it is?! You made them hold hands!

Author: ...What? That never happened, Allie. You must've been dreaming. Either that or you read it wrongly.

Allie: BULLSHIT! (Huffs) Although I do approve your MGRR references.

Author: Heh. Well, a good meme never dies, Allie.

Allie: .... That's from Max0r, isn't it?

Author: Heh. Anyway.

Eula: (blushing) [I-I can't do that! Yes, it's true he's rather defenseless now.. but I don't feel like taking advantage of him in this kind of situation..]

Thought: That so...? Come on now.. Just give in to those desires of yours, Eula.. You know you want it...

Meanwhile Tempest's dream...

Tempest: "Whee~! I CAN FLYY!! TAKE THAT YOU LOSER SPECTRES AHAHHAHAHAH"

Specters: (Angry Spectre noises) "Mark my words, Anemo Slime! You will not get away with this!"