22. Bachelorette.

- Chicago Illinois -
- Faze - A Clinton Club -
┌───────═━┈━═───────┐

Probably one of the biggest clubs I've worked in, the walls lined with neon lights flashing to the music. The booths filled with people, girls dancing at every table.

The length of my heels was longer than any of the dick in this club. Then again, just my opinion.
Hearing them clack against the stage, and then smacking them together.

Gazing at these two girls giving dances in the back from the corner of my eye, I had on a short crystal-covered dress with a faux fur coat that I left in the dressing room.

The club lights pulsed bright neon colours, grinding my hips against the pole, taking it in my grip and swinging around. Locking my leg around to spin with no hands.

The front row practically wetting themselves. They're the most intoxicated tonight, climbing the pole to rest me higher up on it, smacking my heels against each other, then sliding down gracefully.

I heard a bachelorette party was coming in tonight, so I should make some generous money.
I slide my body down on the stage near the drunk guys, perking my cleavage up. Feeling them stuff their fives and ones in my strings and chest.

I ended my time with the front row men ad the other girls came out, taking the cash from my chest and string. Counting it roughly, feeling the paper brush my fingertips.

Stuffing the money into my bag, and picked another set of heels and an almost latex party dress.
Taking off the crystal dress and stepping into the other dress feet first, gliding it up to my curves. Fixing it so it lays properly on my chest. Then fixing the back slit so it looked nicer.

Grabbing my heels, making sure they were strapped up.

I have one more outfit for tonight.
I figured I'd go all out since I've never worked in this club. I've just been here as a guest.

Guys like a girl that can do it all, and take it all.

I fixed my hair in the mirror, touching it up and fluffing it so it had more volume. Checking myself one last time before returning to the loud music and neon lights.

Walking to the bar taking a quick shot of vodka, before finding an empty pole.

Started with some simple swinging around, dropping it down to the bottom of the pole and shaking my ass in front of a couple of guys. Feeling some cash hit it. I got lower onto my chest, they shoved the cash into the cut out of my dress from the back. Sitting on the stage, swinging my body facing the guys. Extending my legs into the air and then teased them by spreading them a little. Showing off the thong I had on under my dress.

Arching my back as I flipped back over onto my chest, gently pounding on the ground lifting my ass into the air shaking it with each pound. Then grinding against the stage swaying my hips with each grind.

As I was locking eye contact with the one guy. I watched as the doors opened and a group of I'd say 5 or 6 girls walked in before I'm going to assume the bride to be walked in, I wonder what the guy's bachelor party is doing if she and her party is showing up here.

I slid myself back up from the ground, strutting to the pole, watching another girl signal to dance for the bachelorette party and she would take over for me.

Following a bouncer upstairs. To their VIP private room.

In the dim red light, when the door opened her leg folded over the other, her posture sophisticated. Her dark midnight black hair reached just a couple of inches below her breast.
Her body was curvy yet tall but still shorter than mine. Her lips were painted a dark shade of red almost maroon. As she giggled with her girls passing the champagne around.
Her blood-red nails glowed neon with the lights.

"Aurora!" She giggled "I didn't know you worked here?!"

"Fuck me" I muttered under my breath. Should've taken another shot before seeing her again. Drinks can't drown us tonight Miller.

Drinks can't drown the feeling we're both going to have after this dance.

The feeling of your warm body on mine. The feeling of you begging for more.
And now I'm begging she wants someone else to do this dance.

"Do you want me to grab someone else?" I asked as I watched her every movement feeling my heart race.

She pondered on my question, thinking and then looking at her girls beside her.
"No."
"You stay."

Her eyes met mine. Her gorgeous fucking eyes. They shine so brightly with that sparkle in them. I saw it that night at the club in Los Angeles. I love to see her shine.

"Why would we want someone else, Rori?" She asked sipping her champagne.
"Well, I-" she stopped me, pointing to the bouncer to shut the door and leave us.
"Don't disappoint Lewis." Making sure her words rolled right off her tongue.

I feel weak around her friends. I know what she can do to me. And god, the things I would do to her. But we aren't alone tonight.

To keep things professional, I found a remote for the lights in the room, turning them to a red. Letting the red lights and music consume me, drowning the thought of her presence.

Used my core muscles to hold onto the pole while crossing my legs, and spinning around it.
Then tossing my legs out, holding on to the pole with my legs crossed at the thigh. Laying myself flat as I spun. Heard her girls cheer and throw a couple of stacks of hundreds.

Flipping myself over while spinning. Spinning faster as I slide down landing on my feet. She looked impressed but I know deep down she wanted more.

She only looked impressed with her friends.

Lay on the stage giving her the same floor moves I gave the drunk guys.

Her girls doing the same stacking the cash in front of me, my body by the pole facing them. Used my shoulder to support my body going into a shoulder stand. Splitting my legs apart.

Hearing the girls gasp and giggle, as their bottle was passed around again.

Moving into laying on my back kicking my legs up for quick leg waves. Sitting up gripping the pole, climbing up the pole. Gripping it with both hands as I slid into a pirouette, swaying my hips.

Releasing one hand and using my other to spin around the pole.

Gliding down to the floor to strut over to the table shaking my ass, twerking up and down as the girls got all excited throwing their ones at my ass.

She was laughing along with the girls and drinking from her glass. Yet she kept strong eye contact, eyeing me down as I passed by her.

She put a stack of cash on the table. Her girls giggled and drank watching her drop cash.

I wish we were alone. I'd give her something a lot more worthwhile.

 I'd give her something a lot more worthwhile