9. Body

It was huge inside-

----------

We had been here awhile now

We had been here awhile now. Rori was still busy talking with her friends or whoever they were. I didn't care.

I found me a group of regular girls who came often, they gave me the run down on what to do and not to do.

"Stay away from that corner, only deals are made there!" The one girl pointed to the corner Rori was in.
"Deals" I looked at her surprised.
"Yeah apparently smaller mafias come here now, the other club was shot up a week or so ago." Another one added.
"Do you guys know her" I pointed to Rori.
"Aurora Lewis?"
"Yeah her-"
"You know her?" The girls quietly leaned over to say.
"Yeah I came with her? Why is that bad?"
They squealed.
The bartender brought our drinks over. I chugged mine while the other girls sipped through the straws.

"Well Rori is a stripper godess. She's so fucking hot."

I spat some of my drink out. I knew LA had strippers but the chick I met two days ago. Some ""stripper godess"".

I wiped my mouth where I had spat out my drink a bit. "Please never every say that again!" I said laughing hard almost peeing myself.

I got up and gestured the girls to dance, a good song came on and I wanted to dance freely. No stupid waltz bullshit here.

The other girls followed still drinking their drinks, we danced for what felt like ever. We took our turns being stupid and finding dumb guys who were wasted, they let us shake our assets on them.

We were so fucking wasted by guy number 4.

-------------------------
I looked over to see Valentia grinding on some dude. The sight of that made me lose my train of thought and clench my fist.

"Lewis you awake or?"
I came back to reality. "Hm yea sorry."
The guys at my table turned their heads to see what I was eyeing down.

"Who's that?" One asked.
"My friend. Making sure she doesn't get stolen or kidnapped."

"Someone is protective hm?"
"Well- uh she's never been here."
"What ever you say Rori".

The guys got a round of drinks. I didn't drink, I can see that princess is wasted. She the last person I need driving my car home tonight.

I'd laugh to myself at the thought.

I got up and walked over to Valentia. She was shorter than me. Not by alot but, still counts.

"HEYYYY!!" She screamed over the loud music as she saw me.
"Well look at that princess is wasted."
She looked at me with a cheeky grin.
Giving me the "" I'm not drunk what the fuck are you talking about?!""

I laughed at her.

She took my hand.

Her hands were warm.

And she smelt nice for the most part besides the alcohol she had been drinking.

"Dance with me Rori!!" She was dragging me to the group of girls I trusted her with when we got here.

She was so pretty. Her wavy dark black hair swaying with the music.

Her hips were made perfectly for her body.

And her blue eyes.
I noticed she was looking at me still.

With what looked like lust.
But she was drunk so I didn't keep my hopes up.

She was dancing with the other girls still holding my hand. Making me sway along with the music.

Her and the girls screamed the lyrics to the songs that played.

She's crazy.

At one point she stumbled into me and I caught her.

"Easy princess. I think it'd time to-" I was cut off.
My eyes closed.
My breathing was heavy.
I felt it.

I felt her.

I heard the girls awe muffled in the background.

-----

-----Shit shit shit

-----
Shit shit shit.

I kissed her.

No.
Oh God.

But her lips were soft. And I was so wasted I honestly forgot everything.

But she didn't pull back or anything.
She just.
Let me kiss her.

Oh God.

Vex why do you do this to yourself.

We just kept kissing. Her lips were so soft.