4. Stilettos

There was a club.
All these big bosses with loads of cash went there.

It is claimed to only hire the finest strippers. Only wanting the best for the finest attendings.

The Myth. A club bustling with chatter, drinks and lots of men.

The backdoor swung open and a tall skinny female body walked in with her stilettos over her shoulder.
She had worked her over 5 years now. She goes by her stripper name.

"Ah well isn't everyone's favorite girl!" A voice in the distant chimed.

A soft laugh came from her.
"Hey Grace" the girl responded.

"Vixen! Ready to work our choreography on that stage tonight!" Another girl chimed.

"Yeah you bet!" She giggled in response.

Vixen. Know for her sly and angelic moves on the pole, made the men loose their shit in a heartbeat.

She got her name as well from the small outlined fox tattoo she got when she was 16. She ment to cover it but, it was her identity now.

Vixen went into the dressing room acknowledging the other girls that had cash stuffed in their chests, it was spilling onto the floor.

"Good night I see" she commented to the new girl who came a week or so ago.

She'd laugh "Yeah loads of rich guys Vixen!!" "I'm able to pay my rent for a while with this!"

"Good job kid, proud of you!" Vixen would say lacing up her dress.

It sinched her waist in. Her curves extenuating.

"Lewis!" A voice called approaching from behind.

"Yea?" Vixen turned around to see who was calling.

It was Cecilia her best friend. They worked at this club together since dropping out of highschool.

"Hey didn't expect you to show tonight. Though you had some cheesy gala or something in Vegas?"

"Pft- I skipped it. I'll go to Italy it's whatever. Not like anyone is gonna miss me there."

"I heard the Millers showed." Cecilia would add leaning closer to be more discreet and quiet.

"Really? That's seems very unlike them. They always never show. Unless they send Vincent or his sister?"

"Well I heard they all went,their parents as well."

Their discussion was cut off by Vixens intro song. It was Partition by Beyoncé. Her stilettos glittered as she strutted on the stage.
Men sat back in their seats. All eyes on her. She walked towards the pole swaying with the beat of the song. As the bass dropped she did as well. Swaying her hips, teasing the men in the front as they stuffed cash into her upper part of her dress.

She swayed with the song back towards the pole. Dancing on it watching these men throw cash and drool over her. She wrapped her leg around the pole swinging around it, climbing it higher. She table- topped at the top of the pole. Winking at the men below, they were crazy over her.

She slid down being as seductive as she could, watching these men throw cash. Her fellow girls she did choreography with came out. The 3 girls now dancing together watching these men loose it.
Probably imagining how good it would feel having that happen to them alone.

Vixen stepped off the stage. Her stilettos now on a table top dropping it for her two best men. They paid lots. Did she need their money. No. But they paid regardless and so she always centered them out.
They came nightly. They had wives, or atleast she assumed she's seen their rings glisten in the club lights.

She leaned down pulling the ones tie and whispering a tease into his ear. She saw him go hard as she ran her hands back up her own body and swayed to the music.

She knew how to tease these regulars. She knew what they liked. And how to get the most cash. After strutting back onto the stage and finishing. She headed over to the bar, grabbing 3 drinks for her and the two men.

Slamming the drinks on the table for the two men she tapped hers on the table before she swung her head back and chugged it, slamming her glass down.

The men knew she did this but sat there in awe. They proceeded to drink theirs as she danced on them and they stuffed cash in between the slips of her dress and in the bottom of her dress bear her thighs.

"Rori Lewis" one of the men moaned quietly as she came back with another round. They had moved to a private room now. "Yaknow Lewis. You amaze us everytime." The other guy spoke up

"That's the whole point boys!"

As the night came to a close. Rori packed the cash she earned. Payed the house mom. And left. It was almost sunrise now. And she had to drive home still. She grabbed her keys, and unlocked her matte black Mercedes Benz.

She drove off as the sun was rising.