Thank You!

HI, so yes. I finally finished my book baby. I am beyond proud of how far I've come as a writer, and I'm proud of was able to have the guts to put it out for all to read!

This has truly been an unforgettable experience! I loved seeing all the DMs of people who have read my book over the last year. (almost).

Most of all I loved meeting all of my new friends through our novels. Even collaborating with some.

I can't believe it's finally the end of the book. It's crazy and hard to imagine.

Thank you all for an amazing (almost) year with this book. Truly my wildest dreams have came true.

Lots of love for all of you who've made it this far from day one. Thank you.

And lots of love from me to all of you who decided my book was your nightly binge on wattpad.

♡♡♡
__________________________________________

THIS IS FOR MY GF. SO IF U HATE CHEESEY SAPPY SHIT. YOU MAY LEAVE.

angxlicdxsires_

hello stinky. :)
thank u for all you've done these last few months, as my best friend, and as my girlfriend.

Truly I don't think we would've updated in months if we didn't have to push eachother to write or call eachother because we have dumb plots and ideas.

there is no one in the world that can think of 20+ ways she'd want to kill off her characters than you.
( ur kinda psycho ♡ )

but I love you needless to say.

you make my whole day with you smile, and stupidity. and honestly couldn't have finished this book without you. ( and you posting a chapter cus u take ages <3 )

2512.328 miles is the distance between us, which sucks. but somehow you feel so close. ( maybe it's the pillow hugging. it fr helps )

I love you more than anything. Thank you for being my sunshine.

All the love

- ur bitch
- me :)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The Silhouette
Started: October 9th, 2021
Completed: December 20th 2022
C

hapters: 29!

♡♥︎♡