Part Four

It was around five am when you woke up in your new room the next day. You took a shower and got dressed before you walked out and went towards Steve's room, only to find it empty.

You hoped someone would be inside the living room, but after you walked inside you found it empty. You heard sounds coming from the kitchen, so you walked inside and found Tony making coffee. He was wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and a black shirt, which was weird to you. Probably because of the fact you were used to seeing the billionaire only in expensive, designer suits.

You knocked on the door, making Tony jump in his place before turning towards you, spilling the hot liquid over his hand. He hissed in pain and your eyes widened.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" You said before rushing towards him to help him. "Are you okay?" You asked and Tony looked at you, watching as you worried over him. "That was a stupid question. Here, hold it under the water." You quickly turned on the water and gently took Tony's hand before holding it under the cold water.

You took a cloth and wiped off the coffee that was starting to drip from the counter onto the floor before you turned towards Tony and took his hand to inspect it.

"Does it hurt?" You asked, making Tony smile.

"No, I'm used to the burns down in the lab." He said, but still let your gentle fingers touch the small part of his hand that turned red. "Seriously, it's fine, Y/N." He smiled at you."What are you doing up at this time?"

"I was looking for Steve. I don't know who to go to for my first day."

Tony nodded. "Steve's out on a mission with Wanda and Sam. Maria Hill will tell you everything you need to know about."

"Okay." You nodded your head before taking a closer look at Tony. "When did you get up?"

"Oh, you know..." Tony trailed off, scratching the back of his head while looking at the floor. "In order to get up I have to go to sleep first."

You stood there processing his words for a few moments before your eyes widened. "You didn't go to sleep?"

"Maybe."He quickly said.

"How long...?"

"Four."

"You went four hours without sleep? Okay, that's not too bad-" You trailed off when you saw the look he was giving you. "Four days?!"

"I think so... yeah."

"Okay, you need to go to sleep, now."You said, grabbing his upper arm and leading him to the hallway. Tony stared down at where you were holding his arm and then back up at you, thinking it was sweet how you were worried about him.

"I'm fine." Tony said when you were in front of his room.

You sighed as you looked at him."No, I don't think so. Did you know that short sleep or no sleep at all increases the risk of high blood pressure? 61% of a higher risk of developing high blood pressure, to be precise. And as far as I know, you already have heart problems, don't you?"Tony's eyebrows furrowed while you were talking.

"I had a surgery-"

"Even more reason to keep this", you patted his chest, "healthy."

"Okay, point taken, boss." Tony opened the door to his room, while you laughed.

"You're the boss."

"Yes and now I'm telling you to go while I get some sleep."

"Good night, boss." You said and he smiled at you before you walked away and he closed the door.