Part Ten

The limousine stopped in front of a hotel in Las Vegas the next afternoon. The door opened and Tony was the first to leave it, before he looked back to the car and offered his hand to you. You gladly took it before exiting the car and looking around.

"Here we are." Tony said, standing next to you, his shoulder brushing against yours.

"It's beautiful." You said, making Tony smile as you looked up at the hotel you'd be staying in.

As soon as you stepped inside, there were people attending to you. Just a few minutes later, you and Tony were led to your rooms. They were right next to each other's.

As soon as the doors to your room closed, you placed your suitcase on the bed and picked out some clothes for yourself to wear before stepping into the shower.

When you were done, it was already night and you came out of the bathroom, a bathrobe on your body.

That was when you heard a knock on your door and you walked towards them to open them, being met with Tony standing on another side.

He looked you up and down when you opened the door and smirked before looking back at your face. "Well, hello there."

"Tony?" You asked in surprise."Did something happen?"

"Nope. Nothing. Just wanted to see if you're up for going out with me."You noticed he was hiding something behind his back and you gave him a confused look.

"Out where?"

"You'll see."

He watched as you thought about his offer, then smiled at him after a few moments. "Sure. I have nothing else to do."

"Great. This is for you." He said, handing you the bag. Your lips parted as you looked inside the bag, then back at Tony.

"Tony... you didn't have to-"

"Shh, let me spoil you a bit." He winked at you. "I'll be waiting for you. Take as long as you need."

You thanked him before you closed the door and started to get ready. You picked out a pair of underwear, before sliding it up your legs and letting it rest on your hips. After that, you pulled out the black dress Tony picked for you out of the bag.

Half an hour later, Tony was about to knock on your door again when they opened. He had to bite down onto his lip when he saw you in a short, black dress that he picked out for you. It showed off your curves, and had thin straps that rested on your shoulders.

"You look... " He trailed off, his eyes moving over every single curve.

When he looked up again, he saw the smile disappearing from your face and you suddenly became insecure."What? Do I need to change? Is this too inappropriate?"

"No, no, no, that's not what I meant."He was quick to take your hand and stop you from going back to your room to change. "Sorry, I just meant to say you look gorgeous."

"Oh." You smiled at him again."Thank you. That means I don't need to go and change?"

"Why would you need to go and change?"

"Because Steve... " You cleared your throat as you realized what you were doing. Tony's jaw clenched.

"Don't ever think that again. You can wear whatever you want, Steve is just an insecure asshole." He said as he closed the door for you and stood next to you. Your eyes wandered down to the all black suit he was wearing, before going back to his face. He offered you his arm and you took it, letting your hand rest on his bicep."How about I show you how I would treat you?"