Part Eleven

As soon as you made it to the hotel and inside of Tony's room, he pressed you against the door and started to kiss along your neck, while you started to unbutton his shirt.

You whimpered, leaning your head against the door as Tony kissed your neck. When he parted, your hands made their way to his face in an attempt to pull him into a kiss, but he pulled away even more. "Stop, stop. Wait, Y/N."

"What?" Your lips parted in surprise as you looked at Tony. You could see he wanted you just as much as you wanted him.

"You're drunk. I can't do this to you."He said and you quickly shook your head.

"I'm not drunk." You said, looking into his eyes to convince him. "I haven't had that much to drink. I'm perfectly aware and I... " Your hands made their way to his chest and he looked down at them before looking back at you."I want you."

Tony still looked hesitant. "Are you completely sure?"

You nodded. "I am. Take me... please."

"Oh, I'm gonna give it to you." He said before sliding the straps of your dress off your one shoulder. You watched everything he was doing, and he slid down the other strap, making you grab the front of your dress, suddenly insecure. Tony noticed it and gently took your wrist."We can stop anytime you want, you know that, right?"

"Yes."You quickly nodded. "It's just..."You bit down onto your lip as you looked at Tony.

"You don't ever have to be insecure in front of me." He said, placing a kiss on your cheek, then your jaw and travelled down your neck, to the place where it meets with your shoulder."Can I?"He gestured at the dress with his eyes, and you nodded, moving your hands and letting it pool around your feet.

Tony gasped when he saw your bare chest, but his gaze quickly fell onto a bruise on your ribs on the left side of your body. His fingers gently moved over the bruise that turned purple and blue, and he looked up at you, while you couldn't bring yourself to look at him.

You knew he wanted an explanation for it, so you finally looked over at him and saw you were right. "... I fell."

He raised an eyebrow at you.

"After he pushed me."You added and Tony's jaw clenched in anger.

"I'm this close to kicking him off the team."

"No, please don't." You quickly mumbled out while looking into his eyes. "Don't do that."

Tony looked at you for a few moments before his fingers lifted up your chin so he could place a soft kiss on your lips. You were quick to kiss him back and pull him towards you.

It lasted for a few seconds before Tony pulled away and started to kiss down your neck. He placed his hands on your waist before he picked you up and pushed you against the door. You wrapped your legs around his hips, while his kisses dropped lower.

You gasped when you felt he started to place gentle kisses over the bruise. Your fingers tangled in his soft curls, before he finally pulled away and started to lick over your one nipple, making you moan at the unexpected feeling.

He looked up at you and you could recognize the look in his eyes before he gripped more onto you and carried you towards the bed, where he placed you in the middle and got back to what he started, towering above you.He moved from one nipple to another, giving them equal attention before he was kissing down the skin between them, all the way to your stomach, as he moved to stand between your legs.

You propped yourself up on your elbows when you realized he got to the lacy underwear you were wearing. He looked up at you, and you nodded at him. He placed a kiss on top of it before he started to rub you over the material.