Part Twenty

The next morning, after the breakfast was served in your room, you made your way towards the pool. Tony was already there, along with everyone else on the team, so it was only you making your way towards it.

When you arrived, the team were the only people there. Almost all of them were in the pool, except for Vision and Natasha.

"Hey, baby." Tony told you from where he was leaning against the side of the pool. You greeted him before you sat down on a chair in between of Vision and Natasha.

"Good morning, Miss Y/L/N."Vision moved the article he was reading and looked at you. You gave him a smile.

"Good morning, Vision."

"Why don't you come into the water?"Sam asked.

You shrugged before looking at Natasha, who put sunglasses on her face and was resting instead, enjoying the warmth of the sun. "I prefer to judge you from the distance." She replied.

Sam rolled his eyes before purposefully diving into the pool, splashing Natasha and you.

"Seriously, why don't you come in?"Tony asked you.

"I'm gonna spend some time here first."You replied.

Tony shook his head before he went to leave the water. Meanwhile, Sam splashed Natasha again, which made the redhead glare at him before deciding to jump in, splashing Sam. Vision had gone inside his hotel room to get something, while Tony sat next to you on the sunbed, drying his hair with a towel.

"Hey." He said again, this time being closer to you. His fingers were placed under your chin, tilting your head up, and he placed a soft kiss on your lips. You kissed him back as you both heard the cheering coming from the guys.

Ignoring them, Tony parted from you and noticed the summer dress you were wearing. Flashing him a smile, you took the straps in between your fingers, sliding them from your shoulders and down your arms. Tony watched as you slowly took off the dress, revealing the bikini, which had the guys and girls cheering again.

"Looking good, Y/L/N." Natasha said from where she was leaning against one side of the pool.

Sam and Wanda were whispering to one another about how good you looked, Rhodey was trying not to look, while the others stared at you.

"Now, now, no staring at my girl like that." Tony said as he sat between your legs, shielding your body from their stares, and earning protests from the team.

You smiled, placing a kiss on his shoulder as the team got back to their usual bickering, this time about the cocktails.

Tony could feel your skin on his, as you leaned on him, your chest pressed against his back while you whispered in his ear. "Wanna put sunscreen on me?"

The familiar smirk made its way on his face as he took the cream from your hands. "Is that really a question?"

You smiled as he got up, letting you lay on your chest. He sat down next to you and took one more glance at the team, only to see nobody paying attention to you. "Well honey, get ready for the massage."

"You're gonna spoil me." You told him, moving your hair out of the way.

"You deserve it." He said, placing a kiss on your shoulder.

You felt his hands over your back as he lowered his head and started to kiss your neck, making you bite your lip.

"Is that part of the massage, as well?"You whispered to him.

"Mhm." He mumbled out, licking over your sweet spot.

"I think I like it." You whispered again, making him smile against your skin before his hand was making its way to your front, grabbing onto your boob and making you almost moan out."Tony... "You warned, but he wasn't listening.