Part Twelve

When you got up, you realized you were still in Tony's arms and he was holding you tight. You realized Tony was still sleeping and when you looked under the covers, you saw both of you were still naked, the burn and the pain between your legs a reminder of what happened between you.

Tony stirred awake when he realized you were trying to get up. He rolled over onto his back as you reached for your purse and opened it, trying to find your phone.

"Good morning, angel." Tony said in a deep, raspy voice which made you smile.

"Good morning." You saw it was well past noon, and you had a few calls from Steve. You cleared your notifications, ignoring Steve's calls, and turned off your phone before turning back towards Tony.

"You slept well?" He asked.

"Mhm." You replied as he rolled on top of you with the covers around your body, covering the two of you.

"I tired you out that much?"

You smiled as your fingers gently trailed up Tony's sides up to his arms and you gripped onto his biceps."You did. I'm still sore."

"That's what I like to hear." He said, dipping his head down and placing his lips against yours. Your hand tangled in his hair as you kissed him back and you felt his hard on rub against your already wet folds, making you moan into his mouth.

"Fuck, baby", he whispered into your mouth as his tip brushed against your clit, making you arch your back towards him.

"Tony... " You moaned out as he started to kiss your neck. "We can't... we have to meet up with the buyer."

"Please, angel. I want you." He licked on the spot he just bit before looking at you with a look on his face which made it impossible to say no."Come on, just the tip. I promise."

And he started to kiss the top of your chest, biting on the soft skin before he looked up at you, not wanting to do anything without your permission.

"Mmm, fine", you said, " but hurry up."

You felt him sliding down to your entrance before he slipped inside with ease, letting out a loud moan.

Your hand on his chest stopped him before he could go any further and he groaned at the feeling of your walls squeezing around his tip.

"You said only the tip, didn't you?"You asked with a smirk.

"Oh, my good little angel turned into a little devil, didn't she?" Tony asked from above you, wrapping a hand around your throat and squeezing the sides of it. "Don't make me punish you for denying me your pussy." His words made you squeeze even more around him and he bit onto his lip at the feeling. "Understood?" He asked and you nodded quickly. Tony smirked before continuing to fuck you.

An hour later, you made your way out of his shower in a white bathrobe, only to find Tony in the similar bathrobe, talking to someone on the door. It seemed like he just answered them.

"Yes?" He asked the boy who stood in front of the door and looked, both, embarrassed and scared.

"Mr. Stark, we got a few noise complaints."The boy stuttered out, which made you gasp as your face started to burn in embarrassment.

"And?"Tony asked.

"Well... c-can you b-be a bit more quiet-"

"Empty out the whole floor and, whoever was on this floor, upgrade their rooms. I'll pay for the expenses. And empty out Miss Y/L/N's room, she's staying with me from now on."

"Tony", you tried to warn him, but he wasn't listening to you.

He grabbed his wallet and took out a few bills, slipping them into the boy's pocket. "For your trouble." He winked at him before closing the door.